BY FEBREZE

Here's a fresh idea--an electric air freshener that alternates between two complementary scents, keeping your home noticeably fresh for 30 days. see more...

Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
I haven't met a Fabreze scent I don't like. This one is the only one I use in my bedroom. It leaves a nice clean smell in the room and last for up to two weeks before I change.
Karen G.
Tulsa , OK
These are basic plug ins for your home with a nice smell. The only con about it is that sometimes it's unplugs by itself. It's very affordable I recommend it.
Candice T.
Statesboro, GA
I love all Febreze noticeables plug ins! They are stronger than the bath and body ones and last almost a month! One plug in can fill 2 rooms with the scent!
Crystal D.
Bardstown, KY
This is a great scent that leaves the whole house smelling fresh, but not so powerful that is overwhelm's your sense''s when you walk in a room
Stephanie D.
I use this product in my home and in my office at work. It makes everything smell so good! I would recommend it to my friends and family.
Susan A.
Milwaukee , WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is the only plug in air freshener I use I love it smells fresh I would recommend this to anybody I have these all over my house
Madison V.
Buchanan, MI
The smell is great and lasts so long with these. I recommend them to anyone who loves scents and needs to make a space smell nice
Heather C.
Charlotte, NC
These Febreze oils are absolutely amazing. They will have your whole entire house smelling fresh as ever with only one plug in!
Jamelynn R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love rain. I love the smell of rain. This is just the product for me It's amazing and I wouldn't change anything about it!
Joseph L.
Raleigh, NC
I used these in my house and they work great! Make it smell quite nice and the scent that is included is one I really enjoy.