BY FEBREZE

Here's a fresh idea--an electric air freshener that alternates between two complementary scents, keeping your home noticeably fresh for 30 days. see more...

Claudia P.
Birmingham, MI
I like how effective these are at improving the scent in a room, but I don't love how powerful the scents are. These work great is bigger rooms like a living room or family room, but they are too strong for bedrooms. They last a decent amount of time which is nice!
Lindsey L.
Great smell! I love how it fills up my studio apartment with such a clean, fresh scent! However, I don't feel like the method that it heats up the oil and disperses it around the room can be healthy and/or safe... also I tend to almost knock it over more than a few times despite being out of the way for that reason and forget when I need to refill it for longer than it should go for... causing an almost burning near the top of the plugin
Taiwo A.
Staten Island, NY
I love this febereze dual scent a it freshner. It's a very sensible and good idea. Mixing two favorites scents together to create a relaxing atmosphere was a genius idea and discovering new scent and adding them to my stash is a welcoming hobby of mine.
Anabel D.
Good product for a small room just wish the scent would last in a large area . It smells great not to strong to where you get a headache . My son who seems to be sensitive when it comes to certain smells doesn't seem to be bothered by it
Yesenia E.
I have them all over my house and I can always smell it where ever I go. Especially when I come home from where ever I went that day. I would always buy the Febreze spray but the plug ins work better and last longer.
Kateryna K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love how Febreze products always smell and there are so many to choose from! The refillable ones are a great price for the value you get because they last a while and keep my house smelling like it was just all cleaned and scrubbed. Would definitely recommend it and will repurchase again.
Nicole P.
Farmingdale, NY
Febreze is always saving the day. Always. Not only does it smell great, but it doesn't have a terribly overpowering scent. It's effective and definitely not disappointing. It's slightly more expensive that the other air fresheners, but it's the most superior in quality. Would recommend.
Denae H.
La Verne, CA
These aren't bad. They keep your room smelling fresh. I'm not sure if the dual scent makes a huge difference on how long they last though. I would have purchased more but I somehow lost the plug in. They are good to purchase though. I can't remember if they price seemed high or not.
DeVaughn L.
La Mesa, CA
I absolutely love these things I literally put one in each of our bedrooms and as soon as you walk in that is all you smell it gives a clean smell it's just absolutely wonderful I love it
Guadalupe A.
New Rochelle, NY
I like the smell of this product, really gives the room a clean smell. What I don't really like is that I feel like I have to be switching the refills very often.