Pets & AnimalsFebreze

by Febreze

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze Noticeables, Pet Odor Eliminator, Dual Scented Oils, Clean and Fresh Scents 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ok this stuff really works especially since my fur babies are inside outside this product doesn't only eliminate pet smells but cooking smell aswell
Hanna K.
Caledonia, NY
I am very lucky that I have a 2 bedroom apartment and it is just me and my fiancé so we have a spare room and right now that is the kitties room she has her cat tree , toys , food & water and her litter box in the closet. I keep these plug ins in every room of the house to keep it smelling good and I picked these up because the normal ones just weren’t doing that good of a job with the litter box. I hate that clay smell from the litter! I love these and have bought them over and over for my bean!
Destiny D.
Roy, UT
I put these around where my litter box is and helps so much with the smell. You would not know I have 2 kitties until you see them
Shawn F.
Highland Bch, FL
Love this product! So easy to use and a very subliminal sent is admitted into the room
Lacie R.
I see why they call these Febreze noticeables ! Anytime we have company over they always ask what is it that always smells so fresh and clean in your house ! This is it ! I love that it has essential oils in it too I truly believe essential oils are therapeutic ! So not only can you not smell pets in our home but it makes it smell extra clean and it actually lasts the whole day sometimes a couple days before I need to use it again !
Patrick J.
Fergus Falls, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These work pretty good. Not the best thing in the world but still pretty good. I still use these fornmy cat.
Michelle M.
Genoa, OH
Works well when first opened, scent fades fast. Smells good and works best next to the litter box. Would recommend for short term use only.
Cecelia B.
Monmouth
I love how I can take a 2 in the bathroom and spray then an hour later still smell good in the bathroom. The sent is amazing doesn't bother my nose. If you want it to last lost don't use to much. Nothing's  disappointing about it. Oh yah I would so buy it again after this one runs out of spray.
Daira O.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like all Febreze products and scents. Really last longer and the house smells amazing. If you have pets I really recommend this product.
Karrin C.
Waycross, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the scent of these and I love the fact that they include dual oils so that you can choose or combine them so that your nose doesn't become accustomed to the scent

Looking for your answer?