BY GENERIC

Febreze NOTICEables Morning Herbs & Mist Dual Scented Oil Refills: Refills 2 scents: morning herbs and dawning mist Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good Simply plug in to any outlet to surround yourself with soothing scent for 30 days Great for removing common background odors from living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and more Innovative warmer alternates between 2 complementary scents, so you're sure to notice them all month long see more...

Febreze NOTICEables Morning Herbs & Mist Dual Scented Oil Refills
  • "I also love the fact that P&G does a great job of releasing high value coupons to get their products at a lower cost. " in 1 review
  • "The litter box is in a living room closet and no one can tell we have a cat!" in 1 review
  • "Scent lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
Kathy L.
Staten Island , NY
I love all things Febreze, they can do no wrong every product and scent does not dissapoint me. I also love the fact that P&G does a great job of releasing high value coupons to get their products at a lower cost.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
Can't say enough about this product! We live in a 1 bedroom small apartment and have a cat. The litter box is in a living room closet and no one can tell we have a cat!
Jackie D.
Seven Fields, PA
Love this product. Smells great and helps to eliminate odors. I bought it for my boyfriends house and it totally lives up to the job of covering over all the boy smells.
Nikolina M.
I love these, they're so simple to use, and make any room smell good! I love their collections, and the coupons do make these more affordable!
step c.
South Gate, CA
With a dog and 3 boys sometimes mom needs to put this in the boys room it does smell too good i also have one in the restroom i love it
Amber K.
Rossville, GA
Love this product! Makes our home smell so good! It doesn't last for 30 days in my opinion though, overall great product
Shirley R.
Bronx
I love fabreeze their products are great ,I have brought these and they smell really good ..I will always buy fabreeze
Ashley J.
Rathdrum , Id
This scent is very light and cleAn smelling so it's perfect for any room in the house. Scent lasts a long time too!
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Such a great scent and they last so long and since it changes you never get used to the scent! Great value!
Stephanie G.
Clearwater, FL
I love that this fragrances light and fresh and not overly flowery It can be used in any room at the house