BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables Meadows & Rain Air Freshener Refill (2 Count; .879 Fl oz each): Innovative warmer alternates between two complementary scents, so youre sure to notice them all month long Unlike other electric fresheners, Febreze NOTICEables actually eliminates odors from the air Simply plug in to any outlet to surround yourself with soothing scent for 30 days Great for removing common background odors from living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens and more Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good Available in a variety of scents see more...

Febreze NOTICEables Meadows & Rain Air Freshener Refill (2 Count
  • "Overall though it always leaves my house smelling so good when I do purchase them!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love all the wonderful scents, they make my house smell so nice." in 1 review
  • "Awesome these work I have one in every room plug it in and it smells so good they even have coupons so you also save money highly recommend these you won't be disappointed" in 1 review
  • "Many different scents to try." in 1 review
  • "They smell great in the beginning but after a little bit the smell is dull" in 1 review
Emily H.
Albertville, AL
I used these when I was away at college. The college I attended was about an hour and a half away from home, not an impossible drive, but not one you would make every weekend. My mom sent me these in a care pack one day and I couldn't have been more thankful! Living in the small confined space of a dorm you can imagine that it didn't smell the best all the time, but this stuff made it smell just like home. So fresh and summery, it's not an overbearing scent at all and it lasted for what seemed like forever!
Trisha P.
Merrick, NY
These are my go to product to refresh the space in my home. We have 3 cars and with a plug in by each litter box I never have to worry about the scent! I think these are super effective and would recommend them to anyone!
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
This is my favorite scent by Febreze-not an over powering artificial scent like so many products. These make my entire house smell clean and fresh. This scent itself is more mild, but that's what I prefer. Can't even smell the litter-box when this is plugged in beside it. Last about 20 days each.
This scent of Febreze seems to start off good but just got on everyone's last nerve after awhile! Neither scent is a fab find. The plus side is it does last and you can still smell it forever. It's affordable and love the 2 scent idea just not this one! We still LOVE the grain scented and original Febreze scents.
Valerie P.
I've always been a big fan of Febreze products, but I have to admit I was bummed with this one. I felt that it wasn't the cheapest, and I could hardly smell the scent, even on the highest setting. I would not recommend.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
I love these!!! The scent lasts longer than other brands! The scents are not horrible and smells like what the name says!! You can plug them in and boom you have an awesome smelling room!! The price is similar to others and I always seem to find coupons! I like this brand/scent over all others!!1
Nakia H.
Brooklyn, NY
These really are NOTICEABLE! You'll notice the smell as soon as you plug it in. Fits in the outlet without blocking my other appliances. Only negative, when it runs out, you may get a residue on your plug-in/heater. Recommend for right before guests come over, though.
Taunie U.
Urbandale, IA
Love the smell of these! My only complaint is the cost. I feel that Glade offers similar products (although Glade does not last as long) for less money. I can find these fairly cheap at Big Lots but should that not be the case in the future I will ditch to Glade.
Christie D.
Strong but not too strong. I just wish there was a way to shit one scent off at some times. You can turn one way down but not off. Or have the option of having both be the same scent. Some people prefer just one instead of the mix.
Marissa G.
These smell great, they lasts for about 2-3 weeks and each time I come home it smells like stepping into a new place every single time. It always leaves my house smelling great even with pretty and it covers the entire room.