Febreze Noticeables Linen & Sky Dual Scented  Refills - 2 CT

Febreze Noticeables Linen & Sky Dual Scented Refills - 2 CT

BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables Linen & Sky® Dual Scented Oil.
2 refills.
Scent 1.
Scent 2.
Clothesline Breeze®.
Meadow Song®.
2 Refills. see more...

Febreze Noticeables Linen & Sky Dual Scented  Refills - 2 CT
Febreze Noticeables Linen & Sky Dual Scented Refills - 2 CT
  • "Also they last a good while they didn't have yours house smelling phenomenal you will not go wrong buying this product this is one of my favorite products five stars." in 2 reviews
  • "These smell amazing." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorites air fresheners for my home besides candles." in 1 review
  • "Fabreze air freshener eliminates the smell and honestly makes my house smell amazing even with 4 boys" in 1 review
  • "I can plug one in, in every room and it leaves the entire room smelling great and they last a very long time!!" in 1 review
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fernandina, FL
Mi producto favorito me encanta y siempre tengo que tener en mi casa porq su olor es bien bueno me gusta mucho
Keep P.
Keep P.
I love the fresh linen scent. I like these plug in air freshners because I dont have to worry about keep spaying, which I really don't like to do but do it any ways. But this right here irresistible good and all I just wish it last a bit longer
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Febreze noticeables are so easy to use, you just put it the warmer and then plug it into an outlet! These refills last for a super long time and gives off a nice scent throughout the whole room. The only con about these is that they are a bit pricey. Overall though I would recommend these air freshners.
Vera D.
Vera D.
Febreze noticeables are by far the best air fresheners I've tried. Compared to the tons of other fresheners I've tried, I prefer this brand because it is long lasting and actually noticeable when you walk into a room. They last a pretty long time and the scent really fills up a moderately sized room. I also appreciate the two settings.
Trish W.
Trish W.
Bentonville, AR
Whether it's cat litter or just a stale air. Fabreze air freshener eliminates the smell and honestly makes my house smell amazing even with 4 boys
Christy G.
Christy G.
Finleyville, PA
Linen and Sky is such a clean smell. It smells as if you had just finished folding a load of fluffy towel. I do like this scent a lot, however, I prefer the Airwick Warmer better.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Hermitage, TN
I love this scent! Very crisp and clean! It reminds me of freshly washed clothes!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Halethorpe, MD
I love the Febreze air fresheners. I use these in my office at work. This scent is perfect and it's not too strong.
Italia D.
Italia D.
Fresno, CA
I loooove this it leaves the house smelling fresh and clean I get it all the time
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
I love the Febreze air fresheners. They all smell so great and make your house smell amazing. I especially like the plug ins that light up.