Febreze Noticeables Linen & Sky Dual Scented  Refills - 2 CT uploaded by RACHEL A.
Febreze Noticeables Linen & Sky Dual Scented  Refills - 2 CT

Febreze Noticeables Linen & Sky Dual Scented Refills - 2 CT

BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables Linen & Sky® Dual Scented Oil.
2 refills.
Scent 1.
Scent 2.
Clothesline Breeze®.
Meadow Song®.
2 Refills. see more...

Febreze Noticeables Linen & Sky Dual Scented  Refills - 2 CT
Febreze Noticeables Linen & Sky Dual Scented Refills - 2 CT
  • "Also they last a good while they didn't have yours house smelling phenomenal you will not go wrong buying this product this is one of my favorite products five stars." in 2 reviews
  • "Fabreze air freshener eliminates the smell and honestly makes my house smell amazing even with 4 boys" in 1 review
  • "These smell amazing." in 1 review
  • "They all smell so great and make your house smell amazing." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorites air fresheners for my home besides candles." in 1 review
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Just bought this to alternate between another febreze scent and bath&body works.This is my new favorite.I especially love these after im done cooking,they help to get the smell out very well.Always good value and high quality.
Vera D.
Febreze noticeables are by far the best air fresheners I've tried. Compared to the tons of other fresheners I've tried, I prefer this brand because it is long lasting and actually noticeable when you walk into a room. They last a pretty long time and the scent really fills up a moderately sized room. I also appreciate the two settings.
Keep P.
I love the fresh linen scent. I like these plug in air freshners because I dont have to worry about keep spaying, which I really don't like to do but do it any ways. But this right here irresistible good and all I just wish it last a bit longer
Stacey C.
Febreze noticeables are so easy to use, you just put it the warmer and then plug it into an outlet! These refills last for a super long time and gives off a nice scent throughout the whole room. The only con about these is that they are a bit pricey. Overall though I would recommend these air freshners.
Lorencia M.
Austin, TX
This is one of my favorite cents by the for breeze noticeable. Also they last a good while they didn't have yours house smelling phenomenal you will not go wrong buying this product this is one of my favorite products five stars.
Christy G.
Finleyville, PA
Linen and Sky is such a clean smell. It smells as if you had just finished folding a load of fluffy towel. I do like this scent a lot, however, I prefer the Airwick Warmer better.
Israel M.
west orange, NJ
I feel like this is one of the best scents that they offer. i don't particularly like it for living rooms or bedrooms but this goes perfectly in restrooms and linen closets.
Chelsea H.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great product!! Febreze always gets the job done! The scent is so strong and relaxing. Everyone should have them in their homes for a nice clean smell!!
Alexandria Y.
Lexington, KY
Keeps my house smelling awesome! These last much longer than the Glade brand as well, and I feel as though the potency of this product is much better.
Trish W.
Bentonville, AR
Whether it's cat litter or just a stale air. Fabreze air freshener eliminates the smell and honestly makes my house smell amazing even with 4 boys