Febreze Noticeables Linen & Sky Dual Scented  Refills - 2 CT

Febreze Noticeables Linen & Sky Dual Scented Refills - 2 CT

BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables Linen & Sky® Dual Scented Oil.
2 refills.
2 Refills. see more...

Febreze Noticeables Linen & Sky Dual Scented  Refills - 2 CT
Febreze Noticeables Linen & Sky Dual Scented Refills - 2 CT
Buy on Target*
  • "Also they last a good while they didn't have yours house smelling phenomenal you will not go wrong buying this product this is one of my favorite products five stars." in 2 reviews
  • "These smell amazing." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorites air fresheners for my home besides candles." in 1 review
  • "Fabreze air freshener eliminates the smell and honestly makes my house smell amazing even with 4 boys" in 1 review
  • "I can plug one in, in every room and it leaves the entire room smelling great and they last a very long time!!" in 1 review
Keep P.
I love the fresh linen scent. I like these plug in air freshners because I dont have to worry about keep spaying, which I really don't like to do but do it any ways. But this right here irresistible good and all I just wish it last a bit longer
Stacey C.
Febreze noticeables are so easy to use, you just put it the warmer and then plug it into an outlet! These refills last for a super long time and gives off a nice scent throughout the whole room. The only con about these is that they are a bit pricey. Overall though I would recommend these air freshners.
Lorencia M.
Austin, TX
This is one of my favorite cents by the for breeze noticeable. Also they last a good while they didn't have yours house smelling phenomenal you will not go wrong buying this product this is one of my favorite products five stars.
Christy G.
Finleyville, PA
Linen and Sky is such a clean smell. It smells as if you had just finished folding a load of fluffy towel. I do like this scent a lot, however, I prefer the Airwick Warmer better.
Israel M.
west orange, NJ
I feel like this is one of the best scents that they offer. i don't particularly like it for living rooms or bedrooms but this goes perfectly in restrooms and linen closets.
Trish W.
Bentonville, AR
Whether it's cat litter or just a stale air. Fabreze air freshener eliminates the smell and honestly makes my house smell amazing even with 4 boys
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
This is one of my favorites air fresheners for my home besides candles. Linen scent is a great clean smell as well. it's an original =)
Melanie R.
These smell amazing. I do enjoy using the refill bulbs but sometimes I feel like they run out quickly. It could be the high settings.
Kylee C.
Sheridan, IN
I love these things! I can plug one in, in every room and it leaves the entire room smelling great and they last a very long time!!!
Jessica M.
Fernandina, FL
Mi producto favorito me encanta y siempre tengo que tener en mi casa porq su olor es bien bueno me gusta mucho