BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables refill Lavender Vanilla & Comfort® Dual Scented Oil.
Scent 1.
Scent 2.
Lavender comfort.
Gentle vanilla. see more...

Febreze Noticeables Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Dual Scented Oil Refill
  • "The house and rooms smell great constantly and you don't have to worry about spraying or lighting a candle." in 1 review
  • "I usually buy a different scent for each room.i don't know what else to say" in 1 review
Justine V.
This is my favorite air freshener sent. It's fresh and last a long time. I go through a cartridge about once every two months. They're a little pricey, but you can find coupons or buy them in bulk and that will reduce the price.
Barbara S.
I love the scent of this product! I usually leave it plugged in until it's all gone. It really transforms the room you plug this in. The scent is wonderful and it starts diffusing pretty quick from the moment you plug it in. I always buy mine at Target.
Toni W.
Jacksonville, FL
The best scented oil for me! I LOVE the sandalwood scent!! What makes this scented oil different is that it randomly changes between the two scents so the fragrance is always noticeable! And another great thing is that is isn't overpowering... I tend to get migraines from sting scents and this doesn't bother me at all
Edna F.
Waynesville, NC
I use the Dual Scented Oils throughout my entire house I absolutely love the intensity of the fragrance as well as their lasting ability. I do have to say that one thing I don't enjoy is that they seem to leave a residue on the warmer quite often that is a gunky yellow color. but that is easily wiped away
Jasmine G.
Love love love this scent and this product they created overall. It is strong enough to make a whole apartment smell good. Smells like if you cleaned the whole house from top to bottom. This kills any funky smell. From fish to garbage!!!! Wouldn't trade this!
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
I love all the scents in these! They give any room the perfect amount of "smell good" they're not so strong that you feel like a flower has been shoved up your nose and not so weak that no one ever even notices how great your home smells!
April C.
I use these in my house all of the time I started using them back in October and I love them. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, because they smell really good,and they really make a room smell good any room.
Jocelyn D.
I absolutely love these products. I love coming home to a great smelling apartment. I use this lavender scent in my bedroom because I think that it is soothing and relaxed. The only downside is that sometimes it seems more intense than I would like and then the product runs out quicker than I would like
Abel V.
La Puente, CA
My wife and I purchase the scented oil and they work great. The house and rooms smell great constantly and you don't have to worry about spraying or lighting a candle.
Tiffany J.
Aurora, CO
Super inexpensive. I purchased mine at walmart on a whim to try something new. The scent does last. I like that there are two scents so it keeps refreshing the room.