BY FEBREZE

Available in a variety of scents, these Febreze Noticeables Refills can be used for many rooms in your home. Febreze Noticeables Glistening Alpine Dual Scented Oil Refill: Refill--glistening alpine and apple spice scents Soothing scent for 30 days Great for removing common background odors from living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and more Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good Available in a variety of scents see more...

Tricia C.
Keyser, WV
My all time favorite air freshner. You plug it in and the whole house stays nice and fresh all month long
Cori C.
I love this scent! I wish I could get it year round. Perfect Christmas tree scent!
Kaitlyn T.
Deltona, FL
This is a great product I love frebreeze oil refills the smells last a long time
Alyssa S.
Calgary
Although this isn't my favorite scent, they really work! They really freshen up the room, and the smell sticks around rather then going away to leave a room smelling great.
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
I have had these but I don't feel like it last that long. I was constantly changing the scent pack.