BY FEBREZE

Available in a variety of scents, these Febreze Noticeables Refills can be used for many rooms in your home. Febreze Noticeables Glistening Alpine Dual Scented Oil Refill: Refill--glistening alpine and apple spice scents Soothing scent for 30 days Great for removing common background odors from living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and more Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good Available in a variety of scents see more...

Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
If your looking for a crisp, clean, white fresh scent this is it. I hate most flowery air freshener and they give me a headache. This scent doesn't fo that. You notice it through out the day and it smells really good.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
This is my favorite winter time scent that airwick has. It is very light but has an element that is a little stronger of a scent that I can't quite pick out. Either way, they diffuse nicely throughout the room.
Megan S.
I normally ONLY use frebreze noticeables! Others I've used I just get used to the scent and after a while don't smell anything at all! But with these the name says it all. With switching back and forth between scents helps to always smell the deliciousness. Lol
Jes R.
Arlington, VA
This product if used safely is fantastic. Really freshens up a room and is a pleasant scent! Beware though, plug ins can be very dangerous and a fire hazard. Keep away from fabrics and out of reach ofkids and pets.
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is pungent. It smells green, but not a fresh green. A green that stuffs up grandma's house bathroom kind of green. Not pleasant and pretty disgusting.
Rowena V.
Waxahachie, TX
Iv always used Febreze products soo I'm excited to try these. Iv heard nothing but good things. I'm ready for the holiday collection!!!!!!
shelby h.
West lawn, PA
I do really like this but they can be pricey sometimes unless Yuh get coupons or find deals or sales. But they do have good scent variety
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
I prefer febreze better than airwick they really smell up my room and last a while and they come in a variety of scents
Rebecca S.
Lancaster CA
Leaves every room smelling fresh and clean! Leaves a smile on everyone's face that takes a whiff of it. Gotta love it
Emily S.
I love this in the winter! It smells like Christmas and the smell last long and is noticeable in a good way