Febreze NOTICEables Frosted Pine Dual Scented Oil Refill 0.879 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Here's a fresh idea--an electric air freshener that alternates between two complementary scents, keeping your home noticeably fresh for 30 days. see more...

Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Fountain, CO
I use the Febreze Noticeables oil packs to scent the air in both my bathrooms. With two teenage boys and a husband let alone 3 dogs and 3 cats I have an unending supply of funky odors. You'd never know it though with the scents from the Febreze. I especially like the refill packs so I don't have to buy new warmers.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
For Christmas this is the best scent I don't like how it fades away fast other then that the smell is just lovely makes you feel at home it is a little pricey but worth it for Christmas I only recommend this for special occasions just because it is a little more on the pricey side
Faith B.
Faith B.
Mayville, WI
Wonderfully smelling, and is a very long lasting scent. It easily masks any smell and is a really good quality. Also is extremely effective if you want a room in your home to smell wonderful. Plus it's affordable, so I recommend buying this more than any other thing.
Ashleigh L.
Ashleigh L.
A perfect scent for a house in the woods, the refills just pop into your oil dispenser and makes your whole house smell like pine for days. It is convienant to be able to adjust the amount of product dispensed, and easy to change out the refills when they run out.
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
West Covina, CA
It did its job and got my living room to smell great . the scent at a point can become to strong and cause headaches . It was effective id all it had to do i just wish it was a lighter scent more discrete . it was affordable i recommend this for others to use
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
DuPont, WA
The Christmas tree scent is by far one of my favorite scents out there. Most scents like that though are too harsh or too perfume-y, and don't smell very natural. This one did not make me feels that way at all!
Mary H.
Mary H.
Metairie, LA
I get the febreze plugs for around my liter boxes, works amazing at masking the smell. No matter how often I scoop there's always a cat smell .But not when these babies are pplugged in!
Dashay J.
Dashay J.
My moms FAVORITES. She literally buy them by the dozens. We have them all over the house. They last and keeps the house smelling fresh. There no need for air freshener in the can.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Just as good as bath and body works scents and very long lasting. It does run out fairly quickly but still impressed with the power of the scent. Also very affordable.
Jessi E.
Jessi E.
Winchester, VA
I wasn't a big fan of this particular scent. I felt it was overpowering and harsh in our small house. If I use this product again I'd probably go with a lighter scent