Febreze NOTICEables Fluffy Vanilla Dual Scented Oil Refill Value Pack 2-0.87 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Here's a fresh idea--an electric air freshener that alternates between two complementary scents, keeping your home noticeably fresh for 30 days. see more...

Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
At first it's cool but honestly even when I first get these after awhile of not using them the scent has never been noticeable. It could be sensory adaptation but I don't think it makes a big difference . I have it in a hallway on the second story that has very open air so maybe the scent dissipates too quickly . It might work better in smaller areas with closed doors
Shendella M.
Shendella M.
Jackson, OH
Theses smell amazing, work great in the bathroom or right by the door as u come in, there is a problem with them changing the scents every year so if there is one u really enjoy and Walmart doesn't have it, you probably won't find it again.
Shawnnika W.
Shawnnika W.
Robbins, IL
Love these! They last a long time! They smell really fresh in my bathroom and in my bedroom. I use these in the smaller rooms in my house because it gets the most use. I don't use them in the living room because I could never smell them.
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I LOOOOOOVE IT! THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SCENTS! seriously, it would get in your house, clothes everything, smells amazing. It's a little bit pricey but it worth it. You should totally purchase this!
janell v.
janell v.
Pasco, WA
Omg live them they are anxious f they d o the job good and fast in one second u have
My places smelling better then ever and love them for ther low price ang don't forgetttttttt to buy this!!!!!!!!!!!
Michele V.
Michele V.
Schenectady, NY
use these all of the time and i'm a repeat customer. I love the scents and will continue to use them. The Vanilla scent is simply fantastic and it's so effective! My home smells so amazing!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Elmhurst, IL
We use this in our home to make our home constantly smell wonderful. We love it so much it's so effective and it lasts forever! Totally worth looking into I would recommend to anyone!
Zach G.
Zach G.
Pottstown, PA
Nice gentle smell. Can be a little over bearing at times, especially when placed in small room. When thrown in right atmosphere it can really be refreshing and enjoyable.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
I love the vanilla smell. Going anywhere in the house, you can just smell from a distance and it's truly brightens your day reminding you of some good times
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Lodi, CA
I use this brand but not the vanilla one I use multiple deferent scents I apply them around the house so it could leave a good scent at all times