Febreze NOTICEables Fluffy Vanilla Dual Scented Oil Refill Value Pack 2-0.87 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Here's a fresh idea--an electric air freshener that alternates between two complementary scents, keeping your home noticeably fresh for 30 days. see more...

Ashley J.
Astoria, NY
In my apartment the plumbing is horrible unfortunately and can sometimes leave a weird smell so I buy a million of these and just keep restocking for my bathroom and it keeps it very fresh ! Have to keep the dial on 3 or lower though because it messes with my allergies that's how strong it is but use them up they actually work !
Michele V.
Schenectady, NY
use these all of the time and i'm a repeat customer. I love the scents and will continue to use them. The Vanilla scent is simply fantastic and it's so effective! My home smells so amazing!
melissa r.
Kearny, NJ
This product is amazing I love you and I'm around my house and my workplace it leaves every room smelling amazing is worth the price because they last a long time
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
At first it's cool but honestly even when I first get these after awhile of not using them the scent has never been noticeable. It could be sensory adaptation but I don't think it makes a big difference . I have it in a hallway on the second story that has very open air so maybe the scent dissipates too quickly . It might work better in smaller areas with closed doors
Shendella M.
Jackson, OH
Theses smell amazing, work great in the bathroom or right by the door as u come in, there is a problem with them changing the scents every year so if there is one u really enjoy and Walmart doesn't have it, you probably won't find it again.
Grace H.
Warner Robins, GA
Very nice to have around the house during the holidays. House guests enjoy the comfortable smell. Lasts long enough, affordable, good quality. It doesn't come off as too strong, but it is just enough for a pleasant smells
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I LOOOOOOVE IT! THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SCENTS! seriously, it would get in your house, clothes everything, smells amazing. It's a little bit pricey but it worth it. You should totally purchase this!
Brittany P.
Springfield, MO
Vanilla is my absolute favorite scent so of course I tried this product. the smell is amazing and actually lasts for quite awhile. I always have people asking me what scent or candle I'm using.
Liz M.
Elmhurst, IL
We use this in our home to make our home constantly smell wonderful. We love it so much it's so effective and it lasts forever! Totally worth looking into I would recommend to anyone!
Shawnnika W.
Robbins, IL
Love these! They last a long time! They smell really fresh in my bathroom and in my bedroom. I use these in the smaller rooms in my house because it gets the most use. I don't use them in the living room because I could never smell them.