BY FEBREZE

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! Febreze NOTICEables Dual Scented Oil Warmer Kit see more...

Roula Y.
San Antonio, TX
I always keep this febreze around the house it is a good think to keep the house smells nice and lovely
Jennifer D.
Savannah, GA
Lasts quite a while. Only have to use one for my entire downstairs area. And they have it in gain scent
Morgan D.
The dual scented oil warmer is great for your family rooms, especially if you have animals!
priscilla k.
This is q definitely. Must have great for any room in the house lasts for a long time
Amber T.
I love the oil warmers from Febreze! They leave my whole house smelling wonderful
Tiffany A.
Nanticoke
Keep your home smelling great for at least a month so many scents to choose from
Karla H.
Halifax, NS
This stuff is NOTICEable all right. The scent is incredibly overpowering and cloying. They might work well for a large space that isn't used often (like a basement or attic), but the smell is too much for an average size room. My boyfriend occasionally plugs it in, and I have to remove it after 5 minutes because I can taste it. It's too much.
Jo E.
Tampa, FL
These are very nice and I like the fact that the scent alternates. They are a bit scary though cause the top part seems like it is going to burn up and I also wish they would last longer.