BY FEBREZE

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! Febreze NOTICEables Dual Scented Oil Warmer Kit see more...

Jessica F.
Youngstown, OH
I enjoy walking into my home that smells pleasant and welcoming and this oil warmer kit is a no brainer for achieving that without breaking the bank and without the fire hazard of lighting candles.
Alessandra G.
San Antonio, TX
These febreze products are amazing. They keep my home smelling good. The oil last forever and is very pleasant smell. Anytime I have company over I always get compliments on how good my house smells
Melissa G.
Sicklerville, NJ
We buy Febreze scented Oil and love it. It can be too strong for smaller rooms. My husband loves the Linen scent. Last much longer than a spray. People always say my house smells good.
Lizz C.
Tulsa, OK
My house is filled with these things! Not crazy about the price of refills but they do work wonders! Only thing is the oil burns around the top making them look dirty and gross.
Heather E.
My favorite air fresheners by far. Wonderful scents and house guests always comment on how great my house smell . Only issue is cost. Way too expensive so stopped using.
Rasheedah R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love warmers,especially in the winter. They set the right mood for comfort, gave an amazing smell and make me feel happy. I'm impressed with this brand also.
Stephanie H.
Flint, MI
The scent was almost to strong and I got most of it all over my hands. Not sure I like the plug in option either, always terrified it'll burn our house down!
Jenn W.
I absolutely love this product. It eliminated the old smell that came with the apartment while leaving behind a subtle hint of freshness. Highly recommended.
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
Febreze is essential in a house or apartment. I live with my roommates and we have these all around our apartment. Keeps it smelling fresh and clean!
Andrea B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I live my home to smell fresh and clean all the time so having a spray our a plug in or wax meter is a must. I like this and would buy it again.