BY FEBREZE

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! Febreze NOTICEables Dual Scented Oil Warmer Kit see more...

Leslie R.
Washington, UT
The oil warmer kit from Febreeze is the best at keeping your home smelling fresh and clean! It last for weeks and the smell is strong and consistent until the last drop. It smells amazing but is not overwhelming just the perfect balance!
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
Fabreze makes my home smell good all the time ,even when I am not home. I use the oils and the spray. It lasts a long time.
The spray is nice because I can spray my draps,and furniture
Julia M.
Copperas Cove, TX
I love anything Febreze! They have the freshest smelling air freshners. I love how long the scents last! Even with the spray air freshners! Some you spray and the smell instantly goes away. I use Gain with Febreze (laundry soap), Febreze spray air freshner, the dual plug ins and the car vent clips! I guess you can say I'm a little obsessed with Febreze products!
Asli A.
Really powerful and affordable - I used other brands and the smell always was very weak. You can smell the freshness with one. Every time i enter a room its like fresh air. I definitely recommend it.

I also plugged in the scented refills and put one in my bathroom and one in my living room.
Heather T.
Grand Rapids, MI
When we first purchased our apartment I purchased everything that would help get rid of the stench of other people. These were cheap enough to afford and worked! I would recommend to any of my friends.
Angel P.
Kissimmee, FL
This product holds the reputation that febreze has. It holds smell very nicely and will last for a very long time. It makes the house smell fresh and clean as if it has been cleaned an hour ago. It is some what affordable, as it is a more expensive alternative to mist.
brandi C.
Junction City, KY
This warmer is awesome. It puts out such great smell and doesn't use it all up in a day. Not big and bulky so you can plug it up and not worry about it being in the way. Pricing is great you would expect with a product like this for it to be more expensive
Shannon C.
With two pets in the house, Febreze is a must! As much as I want to love this product, I have heard too much negativity around the plug in warmers and their risk of a fire hazard. I wanted to like this product? But I will stick to other Febreze merchandise.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
Febreze did a great job with this product. Having the changing scent with adjustable degrees of how strong you want the scent to be is wonderful! Great for when you are having company, will be home, or will be working through the week!
Fallon H.
Northville, MI
I like using these for a quick fresh up for a room. It will not permeate throughout a large space, but works great for smaller spaces. It will not over power a room but the scent is stronger closer to the unit of course.