BY FEBREZE

"Watery Scent Of Dewdrops And Cool Morning Mist. Automatically Alternates Between 2 Complementary Scents Throughout The Day So You Don't Get Used To The Same Scent. Eliminates Odors In The Air Freshness Lasts For More Than 30 Days (On Low Setting) Contains Fragrance Oils&Nbsp; For Use With P&Amp;G Air Freshener Sy-982 Var Wccpi = ""Prod6045951"";" see more...

• Do these oils work as well as the Febreze sprays? I love...2 Answers
  • How well do these work? I've only used other brands, but ...2 Answers
Febreze Noticeables Dual Scented Oil Refill Meadows & Rain
  • "Smell gd very relaxing spring is def in the air last a long time as well a must try" in 1 review
  • "this is great for making a room smell good i love the sent and it last a while" in 1 review
Kristan K.
Champaign, IL
Purchased at: Target
Meadows and rain is my favorite air freshener plug in scent. It lasts a long time and smells great. I always get compliments on the way my house smells and my friends and family are surprised that it’s a febreze product!
Sonia S.
I love using these air fresheners in my room and in my bathroom because they add a nice scent at all times. These Febreeze easy oils are super easy to use and last a few weeks, which is so nice! They are definitely affordable and there are many scents to choose from! PS they are also great for cars!
Jordan K.
These little car air freshener clips are a great value and last months! Since they clip right into your air vent, you easily get a fresh scent throughout your entire car. Though a bit strong when first opened, they quickly mellow out for a better scent.
Chloé B.
Philadelphia, PA
We recently purchased these for our new salon home and the effects are remarkable!! Great smell throughout the entire salon. There's a dial to adjust how much or how little is released. The smell is long-lasting and doesn't fade.
Hannah B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I buy these about once a month and they always keep my house smelling so fresh. I can leave it on the high setting a good month worth of the scent. It is great for my home because we have 3 animals in the house so no one can even tell. All you smell is the freshness of the Febreze.
Mimi F.
Lugoff, SC
I love the fabreeze plug ins because they last long and reasonable priced, The constructions of the plug is very sturdy they do not clog up and all of their scents have been very pleasing and lasting. I enjoy fabreeze products they stand by their name when they say its forever lasing.
Tory S.
Raleigh , NC
This is my FAVORITE scent. It basically just smells fresh and clean, so it's not too overpowering or girly, but it does a great job of continuously keeping my rooms smelling nice. The price is affordable and I recommend this scent to all my friends.
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
The febreeze noticeable duel scent oil refill is truly amazing! The scent lasts and lasts! It's price is perfect, and it's way better then any competitor out there in the market! I highly recommend for anyone and everyone!
Ashley K.
Plymouth, MA
I am always looking for things to make the house smell nice and these are by far my favorite. The scent switches back and forth so you don't get used to it, and you can always smell it. You can put it on low or high, my only complaint is that they run out pretty quickly on high.
Prynsess T.
Love the dual multi scent pack, most of these come with same scents so I love that there is 2 scents in 1, and the scents both the lavender and vanilla are both cAlming
Alejandra R.
How well do these work? I've only used other brands, but I love the Febreze sprays
Devon A.
Dallas, TX
Do these oils work as well as the Febreze sprays? I love the sprays!