BY FEBREZE

"Watery Scent Of Dewdrops And Cool Morning Mist. Automatically Alternates Between 2 Complementary Scents Throughout The Day So You Don't Get Used To The Same Scent. Eliminates Odors In The Air Freshness Lasts For More Than 30 Days (On Low Setting) Contains Fragrance Oils&Nbsp; For Use With P&Amp;G Air Freshener Sy-982 Var Wccpi = ""Prod6045951"";" see more...

• Do these oils work as well as the Febreze sprays? I love the spr...2 Answers
  • How well do these work? I've only used other brands, but I love t...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Smell gd very relaxing spring is def in the air last a long time as well a must try" in 1 review
  • "this is great for making a room smell good i love the sent and it last a while" in 1 review
Tami A.
York, PA
The best plug in air freshener ever. It's a very crisp clean scent. It doesn't smell chemically at all. I will be so sad if it's ever discontinued!
Hannah B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I buy these about once a month and they always keep my house smelling so fresh. I can leave it on the high setting a good month worth of the scent. It is great for my home because we have 3 animals in the house so no one can even tell. All you smell is the freshness of the Febreze.
Sonia S.
I love using these air fresheners in my room and in my bathroom because they add a nice scent at all times. These Febreeze easy oils are super easy to use and last a few weeks, which is so nice! They are definitely affordable and there are many scents to choose from! PS they are also great for cars!
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
The febreeze noticeable duel scent oil refill is truly amazing! The scent lasts and lasts! It's price is perfect, and it's way better then any competitor out there in the market! I highly recommend for anyone and everyone!
Ashley K.
Plymouth, MA
I am always looking for things to make the house smell nice and these are by far my favorite. The scent switches back and forth so you don't get used to it, and you can always smell it. You can put it on low or high, my only complaint is that they run out pretty quickly on high.
Prynsess T.
Love the dual multi scent pack, most of these come with same scents so I love that there is 2 scents in 1, and the scents both the lavender and vanilla are both cAlming
Chase B.
Lexington, KY
Love! This really leave the room smelling fresh for days to come. I can walk by and get a whiff of the refill and know that it's still working to make my home fresh!
aldo w.
I love this fresheners, the smell lasts long my house smells like heaven all the time and I love the it switches the scents so you won't get tired of one scent.
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
Perfect smell to make the house smell like a rain forest! Very fresh and relaxing. Perfect for the kitchen or laundry room to keep your area smelling good.
JT O.
Bronx, NY
Such a refreshing feel when you install these. Smells fantastic, and great for putting your special lady friend in the mood - if you know what I mean
Alejandra R.
How well do these work? I've only used other brands, but I love the Febreze sprays
Devon A.
Dallas, TX
Do these oils work as well as the Febreze sprays? I love the sprays!