BY FEBREZE

"Inspired By The Fragrances Of The Lush Rainforest And Hibiscus Flower That Fill The Air Of The Islands Of Hawaii. Automatically Alternates Between 2 Complementary Scents Throughout The Day So You Don't Get Used To The Same Scent. Eliminates Odors In The Air Freshness Lasts For More Than 30 Days (On Low Setting) Contains Fragrance Oils For Use With P&G Air Freshener Sy-982 Var Wccpi = ""Prod6045949"";" see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "When the seasons change, they are great to have throughout the house and gives each room a different feel or I can have the entire house smelling like holiday apple pie." in 3 reviews
  • "This is a really good scent for the summertime even though your not in a tropical place your house can at least smell like it!" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells really good and keeps the house smelling fresh all the time. " in 1 review
  • "I opt more for Febreze dual scented oils beacause they last longer and have two different smells in one that each take turns releasing the scent." in 1 review
  • "I use them in the bathroom and my living room." in 1 review
Janie R.
I love Febreze noticeables scented oils, I've been buying them for years now. They help keeping the house smelling good and fresh. I love walking in and you can noticethe smell, I've had compliments from friends and family members saying how good my house smells. I opt more for Febreze dual scented oils beacause they last longer and have two different smells in one that each take turns releasing the scent. With one plugged in my living room I can smell it from my kitchen, but I like to add one to each room. A couple years ago my house was flooded due to a storm and there was nothing to get the mildew odor out, I tried a lot of products and Febreze noticeables was the only one that helped.
Felicia D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is not what I picture a Hawaiian aloha to smell like. It smells floral to me. I would prefer something a lot more tropical that smells like Hawaiian tropic or Australian gold. Those are lovely scents. Maybe even banana boat. Those sents are amazing. This stuff just gives me a headache.

If you are looking for something completely overpowering this is the way to go. I can't leave it plugged in for re than five minutes without getting a headache.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Febreze Noticeables are my vice! they truly are. When the seasons change, they are great to have throughout the house and gives each room a different feel or I can have the entire house smelling like holiday apple pie. they last about a month, maybe even a bit longer and the oil is potent and will smell up a room!
Laura P.
Warren, MI
I am usually not a huge fan of floral scents in my home (unless they are natural flowers). However, this scent is light and sweet which helps make it feel more like summer during the long, cold winters that we have here in Michigan. I do prefer warmer scents, though.
Christina S.
These to me are just eh... I don't feel like they last any longer than some of the other brands. The fragrance options are amazing. At first use they seem to work well but then just fade quickly. The burners do seem to last longer than others!
Brooke V.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love the way the febreze plugins smell up your whole house, but the scent attachments are very heavy and weigh down the plugin so that they don't stay in the wall sockets as easily. I prefer the glade plug ins.
Amanda M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are a nice thing to have around. It keeps the room smelling fresh at all times, not like with a candle that you have to light and remember to blow out. I keep different smells plugged in in different rooms.
Brandy D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I used to use Febreze Noticeables Dual Scented Oil Refills for a long time and I loved them. They are long lasting and smell great. I am now a Bath and Body Works Wallflowers girl. They are a much better product.
Katie B.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love all things febreze. I especially love these because they keep a constant flow of fragrance in your room. You don't have to remember to spray a aerosol can before guest come over.
Caroline o.
Washington, NC
My husband loves this scent, i normally buy more fruity scents but he purchased this when i send him to the store, and we have really liked it. it is not over powering but does leave a lasting scent.
Taylor H.
Morrison, IL
Does anyone know how these compare to bath&body works plug ins? As in length of time the scents last and how strong they are?
Isis B.