BY FEBREZE

"Inspired By The Fragrances Of The Lush Rainforest And Hibiscus Flower That Fill The Air Of The Islands Of Hawaii. Automatically Alternates Between 2 Complementary Scents Throughout The Day So You Don't Get Used To The Same Scent. Eliminates Odors In The Air Freshness Lasts For More Than 30 Days (On Low Setting) Contains Fragrance Oils For Use With P&G Air Freshener Sy-982 Var Wccpi = ""Prod6045949"";" see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "When the seasons change, they are great to have throughout the house and gives each room a different feel or I can have the entire house smelling like holiday apple pie." in 3 reviews
  • "This is a really good scent for the summertime even though your not in a tropical place your house can at least smell like it!" in 2 reviews
  • "They are long lasting and smell great." in 1 review
  • "It smells really good and keeps the house smelling fresh all the time. " in 1 review
  • "I opt more for Febreze dual scented oils beacause they last longer and have two different smells in one that each take turns releasing the scent." in 1 review
Ashley C.
White Plains, NY
I love theses refills. I use them in the bathroom and my living room. It's my favorite sent for the house. I would recommend this refill.
Bailey N.
I love this product. I have a one year old running around and being able to plug it in and not have to worry about a candle and flame is amazing! And it's smells very good!
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
I love the dual scents! it makes it nice so you always smell it! no matter which one you pick they are all great!
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Febreze Noticeables are my vice! they truly are. When the seasons change, they are great to have throughout the house and gives each room a different feel or I can have the entire house smelling like holiday apple pie. they last about a month, maybe even a bit longer and the oil is potent and will smell up a room!
Laura P.
Warren, Mi
I am usually not a huge fan of floral scents in my home (unless they are natural flowers). However, this scent is light and sweet which helps make it feel more like summer during the long, cold winters that we have here in Michigan. I do prefer warmer scents, though.
Stephanie K.
Scranton, PA
Very fresh scent. Love plugging this one in it reminds me of being at the beach.
Rhonda J.
Hazel Park, MI
FeBreeze products are so nice and I just love the plug In.: the tropical aloha one truly smells like I'm on vacation!
Caroline o.
Washington, NC
My husband loves this scent, i normally buy more fruity scents but he purchased this when i send him to the store, and we have really liked it. it is not over powering but does leave a lasting scent.
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
I really love this product. It smells really good and keeps the house smelling fresh all the time.
Janie R.
I love Febreze noticeables scented oils, I've been buying them for years now. They help keeping the house smelling good and fresh. I love walking in and you can noticethe smell, I've had compliments from friends and family members saying how good my house smells. I opt more for Febreze dual scented oils beacause they last longer and have two different smells in one that each take turns releasing the scent. With one plugged in my living room I can smell it from my kitchen, but I like to add one to each room. A couple years ago my house was flooded due to a storm and there was nothing to get the mildew odor out, I tried a lot of products and Febreze noticeables was the only one that helped.
Taylor H.
Morrison, IL
Does anyone know how these compare to bath&body works plug ins? As in length of time the scents last and how strong they are?
Isis B.