Home & GardenFebreze
NOTICEables Decorative Warmer And Cover

Febreze NOTICEables Decorative Warmer And Cover

by Febreze

Febreze Noticeables Decorative Warmer And Cover: Changeable decorative covers Scented oil refills sold separately Freshens

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze NOTICEables Decorative Warmer And Cover!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
But then after she cooks she always sprays febreeze everywhere after a few minutes our house smells good again!!in reviews
these little covers are really cute and look so much better sticking out of the wall then those white plug ins in reviews
Kelley C.
Herkimer, NY
I love Febreze products. This brand has a large variety of scents and products to choose from. I like the decorative cover on this oil warmer, it makes it look like a night light. Compared to the bulky plug in scents that are an eyesore.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I use one of these in my hallway outlet. I have the tan one because it fits my decor. It does a good job of keeping my hallway smelling refreshing. The scent is not over powering but you can still smell it. I change it out about every month to keep it fresh.
tiva D.
Winter Park, FL
I just bought one of these and there so awesome! they give a very nice fragrance and scent to the room and I'm really loving it!
Mykeisha C.
Bakersfield , CA
I love using these it keeps your house smelling so good and it last for avery long time i love the smell of all of them!
Yolanda-Monique C.
Arlington, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
Easy to add a beautiful fragrance to any room. The plug in makes it easy to operate and you can change the sent of a room to match it's style or feel. Only problem is sometime it is difficult to remember to replace plugin if it's not visible.
Susan K.
Lodi, CA
I haven't had the chance to use this product yet, but I'm a huge fan of Febreze products so I'll def be trying this soon!!
christina M.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
1,769 reviews
These little covers are really cute and look so much better sticking out of the wall then those white plug ins
Diane krista R.
Missouri City, TX
We really love this product. Actually we used it everyday to make our house smell amazing.. Whenever my mom cooks fish I'm annoyed cuz of the odor inside the whole house is ridiculous. But then after she cooks she always sprays Febreze everywhere after a few minutes our house smells good again!! Thanks to Febreze!!
Samantha W.
Mathiston, MS
The packaging is way cute. Who wouldn't want to try this out. I believe that this would be a very good conversation piece.
Anna R.
Just bought one of these as we re-did one of ohr rooms it fits nicely into the decor and isn't as much of an eyesore as some of the regular ones

Looking for your answer?