Febreze Noticeables Decor Warmer and Cover uploaded by Kelley C.

BY FEBREZE #5 in Warmers

Febreze Noticeables Decor Warmer and Cover.
Express yourself with changeable decorative covers.
Use with scented oil refills sold separately.
1 alternating scented oil warmer and 1 decorative cover. see more...

Febreze Noticeables Decor Warmer and Cover
  • "They last a long time so it's worth the price, where isn't that bad to begin with," in 1 review
  • "The cover is super cute too!" in 1 review
  • "these are my all time favorite and I love all of the holiday scents that are coming out!" in 1 review
Equannie L.
I love how they full up a room within minutes and the smell sits around the house etc........ So easy to turn on and to work great
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville, KY
This thing right here is a miracle worker, the fragrances smell so wonderful but not so powerful you can't stand it. I literally have one of these plugged in right by my front door and it makes my whole house smell wonderful.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
This gives off a really good scent in the first few days. However after that the scent goes away fairly quickly. I most likely would it buy again. It is affordable which is a pro but con is that you have to buy more because they don't last a while.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
This fragrance lasts and smells the whole room up. This is a wonderful air freshener and using this product you know it will work. It doesn't hurt that you can find one to match your decor in the room you choose to use it in.
Therezinha M.
Great product! Worth every penny! Very fragrant. When I use the whole house it smells. Whenever I get visitors, they ask what perfume is the one I use in the house.
Gris H.
I like a lot the febreze scents. They are all strong and lasts a lot. The price is good too. I love to fill all the house with these. I recommend this one highly.
Dana H.
Murrayville, GA
Love these plug ins. They make my house smell so fresh. Only thing is they don't have an auto shut off or something that cuts the power when it's empty which leaves me a little concerned as I've heard they can get too hot and cause a fire at that point. So just keep an eye out bc they empty before 30 days is up.
Arilene S.
I really love these. They smell great and last a whole month. I enjoy having different scents in different rooms.

If you put in large rooms I would suggest to put two on the opposite end of the room if possible. That is if you like a strong smell.
Julie J.
Hillsboro, OR
I have this one plugged in right now, next to me as I'm sitting on the couch and it always smells so good. I love when guests come over and sit down and ask how I get the room to smell so nice. I love the compliments on my home smelling amazing! ;)
Chelsea M.
I love the idea that I can change the covers. Sometimes I change my decor or get sick of white. So I love the fact that you have the option to change up your decor just by changing colors in your warmer lol.
Lyssa C.
Atco, NJ
Is this smell to overpowering ?
Isis B.
Stores?
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
What is your favorite scent of all time?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert
Where can you find these at?
Kaydi S.