BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables Apple Spice/Delight Air Freshener Refill: Innovative warmer alternates between two complementary scents, so you're sure to notice them all month long Unlike other electric fresheners, Febreze Noticeables actually eliminates odors from the air Simply plug in to any outlet to surround yourself with soothing scents for 30 days Great for removing common background odors from living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens and more Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good Available in a variety of scents see more...

Febreze NOTICEables Apple Spice/Delight Air Freshener Refill (2 Count
  • "They make fantastic scents and these double sent plug ins are sure to keep your room/house smelling fresh." in 2 reviews
  • "I buy these almost every payday and I love how homey and lovely my house smells" in 1 review
  • "I love to have my house smell good and these really help" in 1 review
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We use these in our basement in the laundry room and in the cat room with the litter boxes. It always smells pleasant and effective. I wish they had a room spray to go with it. I do recommend it though.
Hailey M.
Apple spice is my favorite scent to use around the house during fall and winter time. And the scents lasts throughout the house for days without having to use all of the freshener at once.
Sarah T.
These are great for making a room smell warm and welcoming! You can purchase in packs, or separately. These are pretty affordable and last a substantial amount of time. They smell strong, but not overwhelmingly strong (I haven't ever gotten a headache from them!). Definitely recommend!
Apurva s.
This has been my husband's favorite scent. It works well for small rooms and any bigger room like a bedroom might need two of these. But yeah, a bathroom can smell really good when you use just one of this.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
My favorite air freshener and scent is the Febreze apple spice delight. It warms my home but isn't overwhelming. It's the perfect holiday scent! I can't get enough of it. Recommend it to anyone.
Emily D.
Houma, LA
I'm a freak about cinnamon! I found these have a strong smell in a small area, so I suggest maybe using them in bigger rooms unless you like a strong scent! They do the trick though and smell great! I get my fix for cinnamon!
Bri H.
Penn Valley, Ca
Love this product!! It smells like an apple pie all the time in here. It's Kind of disappointing when there isn't actually a pie in the oven though. Nice for dreary fall days!!
Charnay L.
Warren, MI
I have a dog that sheds A LOT and for his breed I can only wash him every six weeks so these air fresheners make the house smell warm and not like dog hair
yvonne c.
Harrisville, WV
These really last a long time, they smell great and not too overpowering. I buy three (two packs) at a time for fear I won't be able to find them later.
Ashlyn M.
Lake City, FL
These are so strong!!! I put ONE in my living room and it smelled up the entire living room/kitchen/family area! Will definitely be getting more
Talya D.
Stone Mtn, GA
How long does the scent last?
Nicole h.