BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables Alaskan Springtime Air Freshener Refill: Refills Alternates between 2 complementary scents Unlike other electric fresheners, actually eliminates odors from the air Great for removing common background odors from living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and more Available in a variety of scents see more...

• "They do however work well in decently big rooms" in 1 review
  • "love these plug in they have amazing scents and always keep my house smelling so clean and fun!!" in 1 review
  • "These plugs ins smell great and make the whole room smell fresh." in 1 review
Anita J.
New York
Idk why its called alaskan sprig time air it honestly smells like linen spray from bath and body works 😂😂 its that comfy cozy familiar clean scent that we all love deep down its a keeper in my home
Jocelyn A.
Stockbridge, GA
cons- i feel like this product could have lasted a lot longer and wasn't strong enough. pros- amazing scent. it was highly effective. it's not too bad in price, i recommend this to everybody.
Roshawnda S.
Ridgewood , NY
My fiancé is obsessed with the house and is car smelling good. We have these scents all over the house because its cheaper if you get the bigger pack. They last so long and smell awesome. One of out friend went to the bathroom and told us it smelled like a fresh hotel room lol
Megan S.
A++++ I constantly buy plug ins! Before I found the febreze noticeables I would only smell my plugins for a few days because my nose got used to it. So finding these was heaven! The name really says it all! Since the scents change back and forth you really do smell it 24/7. But my favorite is the Gain original and fresh linen.
Anna R.
Love these plug in they have amazing scents and always keep my house smelling so clean and fun!! i love that they bring out new scents a lot so that you have a variety to choose from
Julie N.
Sacramento, CA
Smells like fresh and clean air! Have these all over my home and love them.. I need to refill them about once every 2-3 weeks so they get kind of pricey but Amazon has them for a great price and so does Costco for a huge bundle!
There is nothing better than these double plug ins! They can make any room smell amazing and last a long time! Everyone always says something about how good my house smells wgeb I have one in my house
Caitlin M.
Smells great! Fresh and clean. Easy to use and I love the fine mist it provides. It doesn't soak the fabrics I'm spraying but instead sprays the perfect amount. A little goes a long way!
Nelson R.
Vineland, NJ
This is great product by Febreeze...I use it in every room in my house and the scent lasts for a couple of months. It's very effective at getting rid of odors, especially if you have pets. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Sondra M.
Love love love this product! It's one of my favorite things to buy for my home! They last longer then most home fragrances. They all smell amazing! Highly recommend!