BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables Hawaiian Aloha - 2 Refills. Here's a fresh idea-an electric air freshener that alternates between two complementary scents, keeping your home noticeably fresh for 30 days. Febreze Noticeables is a convenient and inventive way to permanently eliminate underlying odors such as mustiness and pet smells, while releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. The alternating oils keep your nose on its toes, ensuring noticeable freshness, all month long. Just plug it and enjoy the air. Innovative warmer alternates between two complementary scents, so you're sure to notice them all month long. Unlike other electric fresheners, Febreze Noticeables actually eliminates odors from the air. Simply plug in to any outlet to surround yourself with soothing scent for 30 days. Great for removing common background odors from living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and more. Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good. Available in a variety of scents. Flavor: Hawaiian Aloha. Size: 2 count. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
This is hands down my favorite scent out of them all. The scent lasts a long time and leaves a pleasant scent all throughout a broad area from where it is plugged. Everyone who comes over asks me what smells so good and I tell them its my Febreeze air freshener.
Jaimie E.
Jaimie E.
Fabreeze, in my opinion, works the best out of all the air fresheners. This scent smells amazing, gets rid of Odors, and lasts long. The only con would be that it can get a little pricey. Other than the Mild expensive price point, the product itself is amazing.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL
Amazing Sweet smell that last a long time. Very effective at making the house smell nice and floral without over powering. Very affordable when bought in packages I would recommended this scent and products to friends and family.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Florence, MS
Love this scent, I don't think these have a strong enough scent or last long enough though. They burn up too quickly and last about a week in my house. I also wish they weren't so expensive. I have to wait till these go on sale.
Anastasia C.
Anastasia C.
Williamsburg, WV
These work so good!! I am in a multi pet home and the scent pay off is wonderful!! No one ever mentions pet smells but frequently ask what air freshener I use!! I am going to continue to purchase and use this product!!
Ali H.
Ali H.
Placerville , CA
I love these! I have them in every room of the house! The only con is they run out kind of fast, but I love the smell while they last! They are pretty affordable and I would recommend them to other people
Rochelle B.
Rochelle B.
Marietta, GA
Thes smell absolutely amazing. Usually I'm really picky when it comes to certain smells. But I would definitely recommend these for your home. They are very affordable and they last a long time.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Just bought these today and I love the smell ! They work great especially in my cats room . The Hawaiian scent is by far my favorite . Good value and they last quite a long time !
Naajia F.
Naajia F.
Akron, OH
These smell amazing for the first week but you have to set it on high ao they don't end up lasting as long. Maybe a couple weeks, but the scent gets weaker and is inconsistent.
McKenna J.
McKenna J.
Grimes, IA
These are so convenient and easy to use, you just put them in the wall and let it make your room smell nice! I love this smell too, it is very fruity and flowery!!