BY FEBREZE

Plug in Warmers for Febreze NOTICEables With Febreze NOTICEables, the scents alternate so you don t get used to them. For noticeable freshness that lasts more than 30 days*, use Febreze NOTICEables . * on low. Eliminates odors and freshens. Contains 2 Dual Scented Oil Warmers. . see more...

• What is your favorite scent refill?4 Answers
  • Is the smell noticeable? Is it long lasting 2 Answers
  • Hi you can buy them at Biglots for $6.00 for the double p...2 Answers
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the concept and they definitely make my home smell better, but they are very strong and and aggravate my allergies. I really only use these right before I know I'm having company in order to make sure my home smells fresh.
Michelle H.
I bought this air freshener for my tiny bathroom and absolutely LOVED it! I bought the clean linen scent (I think that's what it was called) and used it on high. It immediately filled the room AND hallway outside the bathroom (!) with a nice clean scent that wasn't your typical "bathroom airfreshener-y" smell. I'm dropping stars, however, because MAN it dissipated fast! Yes I was using it on high, but the scent seemed to only linger for a week and a half...maybe?? I dunno...IF I do repurchase, I'll probably use it on low and see how well it holds up.......thus....stay tuned for Febreze review part 2 (haha)
***(Pic shows both sides almost gone already...and I just bought these not even 2 weeks ago!)
Shayla S.
Indianapolis, IN
I made the switch from Glade to these a few months ago. Febreze lasts SO LONG and always keeps my rooms smelling fresh. You can usually find a good deal at Walgreens!
Diane B.
Buffalo
I love their plug ins. I have 3 cats and a dog and with the plug ins you would never know. The scents are great and I love when the seasonal collection comes out!!
maggie s.
I absolutely love the smell of these and how convenient they are. However, I had to rank it three stars because the liquid is gone after a few days even on low mode and they are just too expensive to replace that fast. I buy from Walmart and will keep an eye out for coupons because I love the different scents they have.
Erica T.
In the past, the plug ins had a light to tell you which side was in use but they stopped making those. Also, now every single one of the last 5 plug ins I’ve bought stopped working and the oil in the refill just sat there. I switched back to using Glad which has never given me any issues.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Love them . I have one in every room of my house. They make the house smell so good. I've never had to replace the wall unit. And I replace the oils about once a month. Will buy again.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
Me and my husband love this product. It gives our home a homey smell and lasts a good amount of time which is around a month. We have tried other products and so far this is our favorite. Our house feels cleaner and welcoming with this product. We always feel happy after plugging it in. If we run our we can totally tell the difference with just using sprays. I had my friend try it and she loves them as well. It's so easy to use and the price is good for what you get.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
WoW! These are outstanding and make the air in my house smell terrific! I have 3 males & a dog under one roof so imagine the odors I'm up against but these help me so much! My son played baseball and football so I got acquainted with Febreze very well. Now these just plug in the wall and I get to sit back and enjoy the wonderful scent as it fills my house! I LOVE THEM!
Katherine B.
Metairie, LA
I love these Febreze Noticeables it makes my room smell so good! Pros it smells excellent and clean. Cons I can get used to the smells and I don't notice it from time to time. I think they are affordable and would recommend them. I wouldn't suggest getting any other product. I love all of the frebreze products because of the scents and how long they last.
Katey M.
What is your favorite scent refill?
Jacqueline A.
Memphis, TN
Hi you can buy them at Biglots for $6.00 for the double packs. That is where I purchase mine.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is the smell noticeable? Is it long lasting

back