BY FEBREZE

Plug in Warmers for Febreze NOTICEables With Febreze NOTICEables, the scents alternate so you don t get used to them. For noticeable freshness that lasts more than 30 days*, use Febreze NOTICEables . * on low. Eliminates odors and freshens. Contains 2 Dual Scented Oil Warmers. . see more...

• What is your favorite scent refill?4 Answers
  • Is the smell noticeable? Is it long lasting 2 Answers
  • Hi you can buy them at Biglots for $6.00 for the double packs. T...2 Answers
Febreze NOTICEables
I purchased Febreze NOTICEables Fresh Sky at Target one day since it was on clearance. I place the one Febreze NOTICEables in my bedroom and one in my sons. I've been hooked ever since. Great product. So many scent to select from. I now buy in bulk from Sam's Club. The scents are not strong to the point where it gives you a headache but they scents are noticeable and last a long time.
Angela N.
Angela N.
WoW! These are outstanding and make the air in my house smell terrific! I have 3 males & a dog under one roof so imagine the odors I'm up against but these help me so much! My son played baseball and football so I got acquainted with Febreze very well. Now these just plug in the wall and I get to sit back and enjoy the wonderful scent as it fills my house! I LOVE THEM!
Molly Z.
Molly Z.
I'm not super impressed with the Noticeables, but they aren't the worst. I feel like no matter what setting you put them on, they still can have an overpowering scent if the room is too small or enclosed. I also think they're a little expensive for what they are and the plug in gunks up a lot with oil residue.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Super great my house smells amazing right now. I love the fact it hides the scent of diapers or anything else the kids might leave behind haha
Debra L.
Debra L.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this air freshener. Lots of scent options and scents are noticeable but not overpowering.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
I bought this air freshener for my tiny bathroom and absolutely LOVED it! I bought the clean linen scent (I think that's what it was called) and used it on high. It immediately filled the room AND hallway outside the bathroom (!) with a nice clean scent that wasn't your typical "bathroom airfreshener-y" smell. I'm dropping stars, however, because MAN it dissipated fast! Yes I was using it on high, but the scent seemed to only linger for a week and a half...maybe?? I dunno...IF I do repurchase, I'll probably use it on low and see how well it holds up.......thus....stay tuned for Febreze review part 2 (haha)
***(Pic shows both sides almost gone already...and I just bought these not even 2 weeks ago!)
maggie s.
maggie s.
I absolutely love the smell of these and how convenient they are. However, I had to rank it three stars because the liquid is gone after a few days even on low mode and they are just too expensive to replace that fast. I buy from Walmart and will keep an eye out for coupons because I love the different scents they have.
erica q.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Love them . I have one in every room of my house. They make the house smell so good. I've never had to replace the wall unit. And I replace the oils about once a month. Will buy again.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Metairie, LA
I love these Febreze Noticeables it makes my room smell so good! Pros it smells excellent and clean. Cons I can get used to the smells and I don't notice it from time to time. I think they are affordable and would recommend them. I wouldn't suggest getting any other product. I love all of the frebreze products because of the scents and how long they last.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
New Bedford , ['', '', '']
Oh baby i love these in my house i love Febreze products they smell soooo good and really give your home or office or wherever the atmosphere you are going for . In my opinion the refills are a little pricey but not too bad it is worth the money and there are often coupons for it-love and recommend also they last a while
Katey M.
Katey M.
What is your favorite scent refill?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is the smell noticeable? Is it long lasting
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
Wdm, IA
Hi you can buy them at Biglots for $6.00 for the double packs. That is where I purchase mine.