BY FEBREZE

Plug in Warmers for Febreze NOTICEables With Febreze NOTICEables, the scents alternate so you don t get used to them. For noticeable freshness that lasts more than 30 days*, use Febreze NOTICEables . * on low. Eliminates odors and freshens. Contains 2 Dual Scented Oil Warmers. . see more...

• What is your favorite scent refill?4 Answers
  • Is the smell noticeable? Is it long lasting 2 Answers
  • Hi you can buy them at Biglots for $6.00 for the double packs. T...2 Answers
Michelle H.
I bought this air freshener for my tiny bathroom and absolutely LOVED it! I bought the clean linen scent (I think that's what it was called) and used it on high. It immediately filled the room AND hallway outside the bathroom (!) with a nice clean scent that wasn't your typical "bathroom airfreshener-y" smell. I'm dropping stars, however, because MAN it dissipated fast! Yes I was using it on high, but the scent seemed to only linger for a week and a half...maybe?? I dunno...IF I do repurchase, I'll probably use it on low and see how well it holds up.......thus....stay tuned for Febreze review part 2 (haha)
***(Pic shows both sides almost gone already...and I just bought these not even 2 weeks ago!)
maggie s.
I absolutely love the smell of these and how convenient they are. However, I had to rank it three stars because the liquid is gone after a few days even on low mode and they are just too expensive to replace that fast. I buy from Walmart and will keep an eye out for coupons because I love the different scents they have.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Love them . I have one in every room of my house. They make the house smell so good. I've never had to replace the wall unit. And I replace the oils about once a month. Will buy again.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
Me and my husband love this product. It gives our home a homey smell and lasts a good amount of time which is around a month. We have tried other products and so far this is our favorite. Our house feels cleaner and welcoming with this product. We always feel happy after plugging it in. If we run our we can totally tell the difference with just using sprays. I had my friend try it and she loves them as well. It's so easy to use and the price is good for what you get.
Molly Z.
I'm not super impressed with the Noticeables, but they aren't the worst. I feel like no matter what setting you put them on, they still can have an overpowering scent if the room is too small or enclosed. I also think they're a little expensive for what they are and the plug in gunks up a lot with oil residue.
I purchased Febreze NOTICEables Fresh Sky at Target one day since it was on clearance. I place the one Febreze NOTICEables in my bedroom and one in my sons. I've been hooked ever since. Great product. So many scent to select from. I now buy in bulk from Sam's Club. The scents are not strong to the point where it gives you a headache but they scents are noticeable and last a long time.
Kristin C.
We have dogs and these air fresheners knock out the dog smells easily. I always leave it on the lowest setting and it still works great.
Carrey A.
Olive Branch, MS
I keep these in all my bathrooms! They are super great! They keep things smelling clean and fresh in between my weekly cleanings!
Shaina M.
Palmyra
Always leaves my house smelling clean. Eliminates all odors and they last so long. Great selection of scents.
Debra L.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this air freshener. Lots of scent options and scents are noticeable but not overpowering.
Katey M.
What is your favorite scent refill?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is the smell noticeable? Is it long lasting
Jacqueline A.
Wdm, IA
Hi you can buy them at Biglots for $6.00 for the double packs. That is where I purchase mine.