BY FEBREZE

Febreze noticables spring & renewal dual scented oil refills 2 ct see more...

• "Keeps the house smelling great and the smell lasts!" in 1 review
  • "The two scents work great together and make my whole house smell great!" in 1 review
Susan M.
Sea Bright , NJ
Who the heck doesn't love febreze!? If you've been living under some rock with Patrick then you need to go to your local grocery store and hit yourself with some refreshing scent. Your nostrils and fabrics will thank you. You shall thank me. You're welcome.
Jessica H.
Sikeston
Febreze noticeables rock! They smell really really good and last for a really long time. I have never been disappointed when buying these. The only thing that I don't like about them is the price, but if you only buy one every 30-45 days it is not too bad. I would definitely recommend Febreze noticeables!
Kristi M.
These make my house smell so incredible and it just makes me happy when my house smells nice. Very easy to use and change. I loved this product since it first came out on the market and I love all the different scents for different times of years and I would highly recommend it.
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
The febreeze noticeables spring and renew is great for any on the go mom like me!! I don't know about you, but me, I clean and clean and it's still never clean enough! With the febreeze noticeables everyone always thinks my house has been clean to a T
Nathalie P.
Kaukauna, WI
Usually after buying the refillable plug ins I get used to the scent after a few days but with these I dont and I get a lot of compliments when I have people over!
Victoria S.
Petersburg, AK
These do work and smell Ok. But they are very strong and tend to give me a headache. And I'm not even sensitive to smells! I would go with another brand next time but these will do in a pinch. They're alright.
Cynthia S.
I love the sent it is so good. It could make your whole house smell great I absolutely love it, it is a effective product and it's at an affordable price I would definitely recommend this product it works vary well.
Briana C.
Warwick, RI
Love these-my sons are three sport atheletes(football, wresting, and lacrosse) so I put these near my entryway so I can smell the changing Febreze scents and not the stinky Shoes/cleats.
Christina H.
Portland, OR
Love the different combinations. Like most air fresheners, you can't smell the scent after awhile, even though that's the reason behind the changing scent & the name "noticeables".
Kelsey C.
These smell great! I love Febreeze we have a dog in our house and this helps to eliminate the odor. We have a bottle and air fresheners in every room. Great prices.