Febreze New Zealand Springs Air Refresher

by Febreze

Febreze New Zealand Springs Air Refresher.
Inspired by New Zealand's south island, where springs feed glacier-carved streams & verdant vistas.
Eliminates odors and freshens.

What do you think of this scent? Too strong? Lasts long? Thank you
What does this smell like?
Start your review of Febreze New Zealand Springs Air Refresher!
Product Highlights
“My favorite scent is one with the aloe vera pic on the can.” in reviews
“I've tried different scents of Febreeze and they all smell great and work great!” in reviews
“They smell really good, and more natural.” in reviews
“Seems to last longer than competitor brands” in reviews
“I'd rather just have a plug in or something.” in reviews
Charlotte, NC
I get a whole ton of these bad boys when I can. Smells lovely and not overpowering.
Love this product because it keeps my home smelling clean and fresh all the time
Eastvale, CA
I've tried different scents of Febreze and they all smell great and work great!
I've tried different scents of Febreze and they all smell great and work great!
Toronto
Love this scent. It’s so refreshing. Very unique and unlike their usual ones. Haven’t found it in stores though.
Consiton, ON
We always have a Febreze air spray in our apartment. they have great scents and a wide variety at that.
I love Febreze! I tend to collect all the scents and use whatever I am in the mood for!
North York
I love it. Truly eliminates bad scents and leaves your house smelling fantastic.