Febreze New Zealand Springs Air Refresher uploaded by Cyndi F.Febreze New Zealand Springs Air Refresher uploaded by Sierra M.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze New Zealand Springs Air Refresher.
Inspired by New Zealand's south island, where springs feed glacier-carved streams & verdant vistas.
Eliminates odors and freshens. see more...

Febreze New Zealand Springs Air Refresher
  • "I've tried different scents of Febreeze and they all smell great and work great!" in 1 review
  • "I'd rather just have a plug in or something." in 1 review
  • "Seems to last longer than competitor brands" in 1 review
  • "My favorite scent is one with the aloe vera pic on the can." in 1 review
  • "They smell really good, and more natural." in 1 review
Cyndi F.
Windsor Locks, CT
This air freshener has such a great scent, it's light and refreshing. The scent lasts a pretty decent time and gets rid of any nasty odors in the air, especially in the bathroom (which is usually where we keep it). The 9.7 Oz. Spray can has lasted us quite a while, and the spray on it is very nice, and I love that it is a continuous spray as well. Highly recommend this air freshener!
Eileen Z.
This was one out of the three scents that came along in the pack. It isn't my favorite, but I still keep it around. It's better than having nothing in the house when you want the house to smell fresh quickly. I prefer lighting candles, but there isn't always time for that.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
I started using Febreze when I played sports. My equipment smelled rough and this stuff worked like a gem. Febreze has grown its product line in recent years and many of the fragrances always match the season. I love the fall fragrances and winter fragrances. Helps the house and furniture smell fresh. I love using Febreze for a quick fix when someone is coming over or when I'm away for a weekend and need to freshen up my apartment. Again, this always does the trick. Just a few spritz.
melissa v.
bronx, NY
I've always been a fan of febreze but this scent might be my all time favorite. I keep a can of this in the car to help make it feel clean and refreshed after having mini me and her cousins in the car for short and long road trips.
Jessica L.
This air freshener is really great I have had it for like 2 years and it hasn't lost it scent. I t also smells really good and lasts a long. This is my favorite air freshener. N.
MARGARITA H.
Besides burning candles, febreze spray has always been. #1 in our home. My favorite scent is one with the aloe vera pic on the can. Another reason I like it is because it is quiet when sprayed
Christie S.
Las Cruces, NM
This is a great smelling room deodorizer. I live the freshness that comes with just a small spray. It is a little pricey but not far off from other brands. Great buy and long lasting
Noelle S.
They smell really good, and more natural. Unlike other air fresheners it seems as if Febreze actually eliminates them and not just covers up stench (just like their ad!). I also enjoy the variety of scents available.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
This is not my favorite Febreze scent but it does get the job done. I took a chance because it was on sale. Will stick to the original scent in the future.
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
I LOVE Febreze air effects. I just purchased the cashmere sent and it smells so good. The good smell also last for a while and covers food smells.
Chelsi S.
What does this smell like?
Polina G.