BY FEBREZE

With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more. Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. see more...

• "It left a nice scent through my whole house." in 1 review
Nicole S.
Warren , MI
Fabrics candles are ok. The scent does not last as I would like and they could be a little stronger but it has a pleasant scent while burning. They are a little out of my price budget for what I like to spend on these type of things.
Roxi K.
Seattle, WA
I love this candle! It smells so good, and lasts a really long time even if you only light it for like half an hour! It spreads throughout the whole apartment and is great, my roommate loves it too! Such a nice smell!
Dayla C.
Boca Raton, FL
It's a good candle for the price. It's alittle bland but it keeps the house nice and light smelling amazing. It helps to set the mood and it smells amazing. I like to light it to set the mood and freshen
Alondra M.
I love their candles because they smell so delicious. I love how they fill up the whole apartment. It just makes the apartment smelling so good for hours!! I highly recommend for anyone who loves your home always smelling yummy. My boyfriend loves just as much as I do.
Lauren N.
Carlsbad, CA
Febreze candles are the best candle on a budget. They make the whole house smell amazing and are very cost efficient. I'm never disappointed when I purchase a candle from Febreze. I purchase mine from Target most of the time because they have the lowest prices.
MONICA E.
Huntington Park, CA
Love these Candles..Febreze is a good product and it smells very good..i buy them all the time and i use them for every room..when people walk in my house they smell the candle and they always say it smells good and what is it.. i tell them its the candles..lol
Mariah O.
Terre Haute, IN
This brand of candles are so strong. You can light one and the whole house will be smelling delightful. They have so many scent that sometimes I wish I can get them all. So the day of your cleaning and you finish, just light one of these and take a break.
Kelsey S.
Always have been a Febreze kind of person ever since I was a kid. I love how it doesn't drown you in its smell, but it's very refreshing any smell & I loooooove this one!!
Megan B.
Sarasota, FL
As far as candles go the febreze candles are my favorite. They last long and the smell goes throughout my house. I love the nectar scent also it has a beautiful color to it that matches almost any room decor.
Diane M.
I love all Febreze candles they smell amazing to give my home such a calming feeling they last a long time and they're not too expensive I purchase them when ever I find a great deal at my local grocery store