Febreze Mediterranean Lavender Candle

by Febreze

Febreze CANDLE doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors, leaving your air with a light, fresh scent for hours and hours. The double-wick flame releases a welcoming glow and room-filling freshness as it burns, cleaning away tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze CANDLE complements any decor and infuses your home with warm, soothing freshness. With Febreze CANDLE, you can light the way to odor-free air and long-lasting freshness in any room of your home.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze Mediterranean Lavender Candle!
Yazmin R.
Donna, TX
Smells very light but takes all the bad scent away 👌very inexpensive and affordable 🥱
Marica R.
Westland, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Well lavender has to be if not my fav scents then it's close to it! Radiates throughout the home and not confined to one area! The aroma carries!
kelly P.
Charlotte, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
When need of a smelly good home febreeze is the way to go! You can find these at your local shopping store for cleaning supplies.
Navid A.
Los Angeles, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I got one of these for my mom recently and I regret not getting one at the same time!!! I love it.
Harley F.
I've noticed that even though the candle is small, I still get a very long use out of it and the smell is very strong but not in a bad way! Even after the candle is completely done I now have a cute hat for little things, it's a win win situation!! I rebuy every time!
Alyssa M.
These burn well and the smell travels very good! The cost is not bad and it was very good for my bedroom at night! Helped put me to sleep quicker
Danica D.
Bloomfield, IA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lavender is amazing and this candle continues to smell for more then just one lighting.
Anna M.
Arvada
Smells wonderful and clean the air, but I wish it was available in a bigger size. The Big Sur and the Glade scent are also charming.
Tiffany C.
Las Vegas, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Glade has the best candles out, I mean I always find different scents especially around the holidays they have the best candles

Looking for your answer?