BY FEBREZE

Febreze Mediterranean Lavender Candle.
Lasts up to 40 hours. see more...

Melody D.
Melody D.
Febreze always works wonders when it comes to eliminating odors and this candle is no exception. This candle makes the whole room smell pleasant. The candles are inexpensive so it makes the product even better! I definitely recommend all of Febrezes candles!
Tori H.
Tori H.
Ohio
Love these candles. So pure smelling and I love falling asleep. Helps me fall asleep and very effective leaves my room smelling beautiful morning and at night. Very affordable love these candles I highly recommend!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Saint Charles, MO
I like this scent. It smells good without becoming too overpowering. The candles last awhile depending on how often you burn them. They are affordable. Overall good product and would recommend to others.
Maria r.
Maria r.
Febreze candles they all smell good and I love it so much u have no idea my room always smells good
Maureen N.
Maureen N.
Hamilton, Ontario
This candle is really relaxing. I love the scent, my parents bought me a couple for my birthday and I've been burning them everyday since. I really like to burn them while I do yoga, it helps me keep calm and relax. I recommend this candle.