BY FEBREZE

Febreze Linen & Sky™ Fabric Refresher.
Eliminates odors and freshens.
Fabrics, carpets and air.
800 ml (1.69 pt) 27.0 fl oz. see more...

• Does it have a soft scent?7 Answers
  • I have dogs, and I need to get the smell of them out of my stuff....6 Answers
  • What is your favorite scent and why?8 Answers
Taylor S.
Nothing else does it quite like fabreeze. The product is untouchable when it comes to lasting freshness and fragrance. I've tried more inexpensive fresheners that promised the same thing and the scent is gone in minutes. This scent especially is lovely and fresh and not overpowering.
Cinthya E.
The best air freshener I've ever used. It smells great and really does eliminate odors. I used it as a simple air freshener and also to keep furniture, like my couches, smelling good. I love, love, love this product.
Kristen m.
I am a big fan of this fabric refresher. It smells so clean and fresh. I like the fact that it doesn't take forever to dry like some other brands I've tried. It's affordable and a little goes a long way.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
Having two little boys, a husband, and two beagles in my house can equate to some serious smells, but this is my secret weapon. Keeps the house smelling fresh even through some of the stinkiest messes!
Meghan L.
I wouldn't say this neutralizes odors. It attempts at masking them. In other words, instead of smelling a turd, you smell a turd covered in artificial floral notes.
Vada B.
Rutherfordton, NC
Usually I stray towards sweeter smells for my air freshners, recently I moved into a new home and it had an underlying musty smell I couldn't get rid of. So off to the store I went to get a fabric freshening spray for my carpets.

I saw this one and decided to try it out. It smells amazing! And my home always smells like freshly washed laundry. After just a few days I was able to rid my home of the odd smell by spraying it into the carpet directly and then vacuuming.

The best part is it doesn't clash with the other scents in my home and also doesn't make them overpowering through layering. I will definitely be repurchasing this item!
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Febreze is my favorite freshners. I can always count on the smell to be wonderful. For it to block any smells I am trying to masks. There products are always very effective and affordable. They are a top brand in my book and definitely recommend to any and everyone.
Stephanie S.
Sandusky, OH
A great refresh for clean areas such as the car or couch. I'm not gonna lie, I've even used this on my clothes and as an air freshener.
Merima B.
Love the smell of this febreze and the way it smells on my rugs. I spray a little every time guests are coming over and they always compliment me on how my house smells beautiful. I also use it to spray my curtain in the bathroom and make the bathroom smell nice.
Liz M.
La Vista, NE
I love this stuff. The febreze is so east to use. You literally point and spray. I have 2 dogs and they sometimes come in wet and like to roll around on the furniture. I use the febreze on the couches for a fresh smell, because lets face it there is nothing worse than laying down on the couch for a cat nap and smelling dirty dog.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
What is your favorite scent and why?
Cheyenne B.
Does it have a soft scent?
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
How long will the smell last for yous?
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
I have dogs, and I need to get the smell of them out of my stuff. Is this strong enough? And it won't irritate them will it?