BY FEBREZE

Febreze Linen & Sky™ Fabric Refresher.
Eliminates odors and freshens.
Fabrics, carpets and air.
800 ml (1.69 pt) 27.0 fl oz. see more...

• Does it have a soft scent?8 Answers
  • I have dogs, and I need to get the smell of them out of m...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite scent and why?8 Answers
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze is a light and airy spray refresher that can be used on carpets, bedding, clothing, upholstery, rugs, and more. It works well in the home or car. No matter where you find musty or smelly fabric, Febrezes eliminates odors quickly without leaving a heavy residue of its scent. This spray is a different type of product than a typical air freshener, since it is designed to help with fabric odors.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this Fabreeze. It’s very fresh and light. I just wish it would last longer. I feel like I spray it and 5 minutes later I can’t smell it. I used this a lot on my daughters room furniture. It’s very light and clean smelling.
Ashley C.
I love the smell (its very clean and not overpowering) but it is not very long lasting. I have two dogs, so I need something a little more heavy duty. I didn’t notice any stains or wet spots left by this on any of my furniture.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Febreze is my favorite freshners. I can always count on the smell to be wonderful. For it to block any smells I am trying to masks. There products are always very effective and affordable. They are a top brand in my book and definitely recommend to any and everyone.
Vada B.
Rutherfordton, NC
Usually I stray towards sweeter smells for my air freshners, recently I moved into a new home and it had an underlying musty smell I couldn't get rid of. So off to the store I went to get a fabric freshening spray for my carpets.

I saw this one and decided to try it out. It smells amazing! And my home always smells like freshly washed laundry. After just a few days I was able to rid my home of the odd smell by spraying it into the carpet directly and then vacuuming.

The best part is it doesn't clash with the other scents in my home and also doesn't make them overpowering through layering. I will definitely be repurchasing this item!
Taylor S.
Nothing else does it quite like fabreeze. The product is untouchable when it comes to lasting freshness and fragrance. I've tried more inexpensive fresheners that promised the same thing and the scent is gone in minutes. This scent especially is lovely and fresh and not overpowering.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
Having two little boys, a husband, and two beagles in my house can equate to some serious smells, but this is my secret weapon. Keeps the house smelling fresh even through some of the stinkiest messes!
Liz M.
La Vista, NE
I love this stuff. The febreze is so east to use. You literally point and spray. I have 2 dogs and they sometimes come in wet and like to roll around on the furniture. I use the febreze on the couches for a fresh smell, because lets face it there is nothing worse than laying down on the couch for a cat nap and smelling dirty dog.
Christina C.
Febreze is awesome! If you want to freshen up the smell of a room or even the whole house, just grab a bottle of this and spray it on the carpet or furniture in the room and you will have it smelling wonderful in no time!
Cheryl D.
Tallahassee, FL
I have 2 dogs in a fairly small apartment. Since the space is fairly small, the doggy smell can take over quickly. I use this spray a couple times a week to control the odor, spraying their bedding, the carpet, and their favorites lounging spots.

People are constantly remarking on how good my house smells!!!
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
What is your favorite scent and why?
Cheyenne B.
Does it have a soft scent?
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
How long will the smell last for yous?
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have dogs, and I need to get the smell of them out of my stuff. Is this strong enough? And it won't irritate them will it?