BY FEBREZE

Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort™ Fabric Refresher.
Eliminates odors and freshens.
Fabrics, carpets and air. see more...

Cécile F.
I have a husband and a big mutt, so my house sometimes smells funky!
Lavender is my favourite scent for around the house. Smells like spring and clean!
I just love it so much, my couch and bed smell so fresh and there is no «mix » smell. I really think the spray make the bad smell go away, not just mask it.
I will buy it over and over until I die!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this smell. Lasts all day and gets rid of bad odors that you might have roaming around the house. It's a reasonable price as well. I highly recommend this product.
Whitney R.
I love this product! I use it every day on literally everything I can! Makes my home smell amazing when having kids running wild and a puppy can make your home a bit stinky.
Maggie F.
Murfreesboro, TN
I keep this in the bathroom for less than pleasant odors, and I also use it daily to spray the fabric shower curtain and bath mat so the room smells nice all the time. It's not the strongest lavender scent in the world, but is very fresh and clean smelling. I find that the bottle lasts a long time as well, so I think it's worth the money for me.
Morgan M.
I love to use this on furniture around the house on a cleaning day! It helps everything smell all fresh and clean! One dislike I have about this product is sometimes it can be a little wet depending on where or the surface you spray it on, so make sure you spray at a distance!
Odahia C.
Dallas, GA
I love this product. It works effectively and gets rid of any funky scent. Whenever company is coming over I always make sure to spray this around the house. I'm always getting compliments and definitely recommend this for anyone looking to try out a new scent!
Ren E.
Lavender has always been my go to home scent. This managed to rid of the smell of fish from hours of cooking. Not a strong scent that can cause headaches, but subtle
Amanda M.
Belleville, IL
Overall favorite of the Febreze refresher line. The lavender smells great and it makes my bed sheets smell fantastic. I usually only have to use it once a week between monthly bedding washes to keep everything smelling fresh and clean. Highly recommend to anyone who washes their bedding once a month like myself and for anyone with fabric couches. It's great and doesn't discolor any of my bedding or furniture, I also use it on my window curtains for an extra good smelling bedroom.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This was my favorite spray to use when I cleaned my small little dorm room. It makes it smell cozy and at home. I even used it sometimes before bed time because lavender helps you fall asleep! I would recommend to anyone who is looking to freshen up their room.
Kathryn K.
New Lebanon, OH
Smells sooooo goooooood. I spray this before people come over just to freshen up the house and it always does the trick. Just a couple sprays and the whole room is fresh. I love this smell and would recommend it to anyone.
Jax S.
Augusta, GA
Its it safe for dogs and cats?