BY FEBREZE

Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort™ Fabric Refresher.
Eliminates odors and freshens.
Fabrics, carpets and air. see more...

Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Belleville, IL
Overall favorite of the Febreze refresher line. The lavender smells great and it makes my bed sheets smell fantastic. I usually only have to use it once a week between monthly bedding washes to keep everything smelling fresh and clean. Highly recommend to anyone who washes their bedding once a month like myself and for anyone with fabric couches. It's great and doesn't discolor any of my bedding or furniture, I also use it on my window curtains for an extra good smelling bedroom.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Borger, TX
The Febreze Lavender Vanilla scent is my all-time favorite. It's comforting and long-lasting without being overbearing. I've sprayed it on my cloth furniture, carpet, and even my curtains as a refreshing part of my cleaning routine. I would definitely recommend this!
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This was my favorite spray to use when I cleaned my small little dorm room. It makes it smell cozy and at home. I even used it sometimes before bed time because lavender helps you fall asleep! I would recommend to anyone who is looking to freshen up their room.
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Dayton
Smells sooooo goooooood. I spray this before people come over just to freshen up the house and it always does the trick. Just a couple sprays and the whole room is fresh. I love this smell and would recommend it to anyone.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Nashville, TN
LOVE THIS SCENT! Something so relaxing and comforting about this smell. I can spray this in my apartment and it usually only lasts a few hours, but worth it, especially if you get the double pack!
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
I know other people have done it so I'll write about it- when I'm in a bind and discover the clothes I need aren't as fresh as I would like - Febreze helps hold me over. I used it a lot traveling.
Kodi R.
Kodi R.
Springfield, MO
Best smell ever and it LASTS. Bought it because a friend stayed with me for a while and brought a pet. You'd never even know!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
I absolutely love the smell of this product. It makes my home smell nice and fresh. This is one of my go to products.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
I love to use this on furniture around the house on a cleaning day! It helps everything smell all fresh and clean! One dislike I have about this product is sometimes it can be a little wet depending on where or the surface you spray it on, so make sure you spray at a distance!
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Murfreesboro, TN
I keep this in the bathroom for less than pleasant odors, and I also use it daily to spray the fabric shower curtain and bath mat so the room smells nice all the time. It's not the strongest lavender scent in the world, but is very fresh and clean smelling. I find that the bottle lasts a long time as well, so I think it's worth the money for me.
Jax S.
Jax S.
Augusta, GA
Its it safe for dogs and cats?