Home & GardenHome FragrancesFebreze
Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Fabric Refresher

Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Fabric Refresher

by Febreze

Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort™ Fabric Refresher.
Eliminates odors and freshens.
Fabrics, carpets and air.

Does this make your clothes smell good?
Its it safe for dogs and cats?
Start your review of Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Fabric Refresher!
Yhoselyne M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Me gusta las fragancias con aromas frescos en la casa como febreze los tienen súper recomendable
Lacy D.
Auburndale, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Fabric Refresher uploaded by Lacy D.
This is one of my go to products because it makes my place smell wonderful. I love freshing up my couch pillows and curtains with this.
Estrella S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product is beyond amazing! Smells fabulous and the smell stays around all day. I absolutely love it!
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
We have three dogs, two cats and numerous kids coming and going at all times. We spray this on the furniture, carpet, ourselves 😁 daily . It is great to freshen the house up and get rid of animal, dirty laundry, cooking ect odors. We stock up on this so we are never without. [product:febreze-fabric-refresher-spring-&-renewal]
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
While this does smell good i have found it to be very disappointing in that the scent disapates almost immediately and it does not help your furniture with smells or freshen the air in a room. It's way too expensive for what it doesn't do. I do not recommend nor will I buy again
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This smells soo good. I spray this all over my blankets, couches, footon, carpets, kids beds, etc. It removes ust as well as eliminates bad odors. It is very affordable.
Karla C.
San Diego, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Fabric Refresher uploaded by Karla C.
As you can see from my photo I use this product a lot. I use it every day to spray my couch! I have a doggie and you cannot tell since my house always smells really fresh and clean. The price is affordable, presentation is clean and I love the colors of the bottle.
Cynthia C.
Wheaton, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love 💕 spraying this on my couch and stairs as it leaves them smelling fresh and clean.
B R.
Azusa, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Fragrance needs to smell a bit more natural - it's a little too reminiscent of plastic ingredients. The vanilla should be more prominent, as well.
Vanessa L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I use this Febreeze Fabric Spray on my throws, throw pillows and even my couches for a clean smelling home.