BY FEBREZE

Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Fabric Refresher: Eliminates odors at the source Easy to use and safe on most fabrics Refresh your fabrics with a light, fresh scent Perfect for hard-to-clean fabrics like furniture upholstery, bedding, carpets and window treatments see more...

• Does it work well to help get rid if smells? My in laws smoke in ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Vienna, VA
I'm obsessed with Febreze fabric spray and this scent in particular. Lavender is supposed to be a stress-reducing scent and truthfully, I think its true. When my home smells like this spray I am much happier, and every time I put on new sheets I put this on my bed and pillows.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
The smell is so so. Doesn't really last long in my opinion and is pretty expensive. I don't think I'll purchase again as there are more effective products available.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Des Plaines, IL
This might just be one of my favorite products. Smells clean but not sterile, and doesn't linger or fade in a strange way like some floral/fruity scents
Leila F.
Leila F.
Seminole, TX
I have tried off brand sprays and nothing works like Febreze. I love the fresh lavender scent and it really brightens up a room!
Megan R.
Megan R.
This stuff smells so nice but doesn't last all day on furniture. Best to spray it 30 minutes to am hour before you have guests.
jenny t.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Decorator Expert
I use Febreze on just about every piece of fabric in my house. It smells amazing . I love the lavender scent.
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
This was a nice product. It refreshed our furniture and had a nice relaxing scent.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
San Diego, CA
Love the scent of this product! Lavender is one of my favorites and being able to find air fresheners in this scent is awesome. It works well to remove odors around my home, which can be particularly tough in the litter box area. My boyfriend also works in a restaurant and this is very effective on his uniform when he arrives home after a shift.
Chastity J.
Chastity J.
Febreze products are amazing. they smell so good. I keep these are on hand because I have a dog and a cat and it keeps the house smelling fresh. I like to use on curtains, furniture and blankets. It is easily found at Walmart or Target.
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
Townsend, DE
I love Febreze but this is my favorite smell. I use it on my furniture, throw rugs, pillows, and curtains. I even use it on the cat bed and cat trees we have. I just wish the smell would stay a little longer then it does.
Angelina d.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
Does it work well to help get rid if smells? My in laws smoke in their house and I can't stand it.