BY FEBREZE

Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Fabric Refresher: Eliminates odors at the source Easy to use and safe on most fabrics Refresh your fabrics with a light, fresh scent Perfect for hard-to-clean fabrics like furniture upholstery, bedding, carpets and window treatments see more...

• Does it work well to help get rid if smells? My in laws smoke in ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Ashley T.
San Diego, CA
Love the scent of this product! Lavender is one of my favorites and being able to find air fresheners in this scent is awesome. It works well to remove odors around my home, which can be particularly tough in the litter box area. My boyfriend also works in a restaurant and this is very effective on his uniform when he arrives home after a shift.
Chastity J.
Febreze products are amazing. they smell so good. I keep these are on hand because I have a dog and a cat and it keeps the house smelling fresh. I like to use on curtains, furniture and blankets. It is easily found at Walmart or Target.
Melanie T.
Townsend, DE
I love Febreze but this is my favorite smell. I use it on my furniture, throw rugs, pillows, and curtains. I even use it on the cat bed and cat trees we have. I just wish the smell would stay a little longer then it does.
Jade W.
Alexandria, VA
I love using this on my furniture. Sometimes I need to freshen my house. I have a large, some want stinky dog, and he is very fond of a specific spot on our couch.
Kelley P.
San Marcos, TX
As much as I love the scent, I cannot get over how wet this leaves everything! I understand that it's a fabric freshener, but with one spray my entire bed and pillow are incredibly damp and I have to wait a considerable amount of time before laying down. If you're like me and just find this to be a minor annoyance, then this will still work for you. The smell is worth it.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
One of my favorite Febreze scents! It is a light scent of lavender and vanilla combined. It smells fresh and not chemically artificial, if that makes sense. I can use this to spray my carpets, furniture, anytime I just want a boost of a fresh, clean scent in my home.
Jackie J.
Vienna, VA
I'm obsessed with Febreze fabric spray and this scent in particular. Lavender is supposed to be a stress-reducing scent and truthfully, I think its true. When my home smells like this spray I am much happier, and every time I put on new sheets I put this on my bed and pillows.
CG Vanessa C.
Midland, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
I been using Febreze for awhile now. I love the Lavender scent but when applying this to fabric you have to let it dry for about 10 min or so. That is the only down side to this, that it can take little while to dry but other than that i love it.
Jessica O.
I use this in my bedroom and love it. It smells so good. I would five this five stars if it lasted longer. It puts out a lot of spray so you go through the bottles quickly. Other than that it is a great product. It keeps the curtains fresh between washings. I also love that it does not affect my allergies at all
Kimberly M.
Temecula, CA
The smell is amazing, and I do not know how but it feels clean. Spray lightly though, because the scent may entice you to keep spraying. Once you soak up all the product on your behind, you will remember to spray less next time.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
Does it work well to help get rid if smells? My in laws smoke in their house and I can't stand it.