BY FEBREZE

Kylie D.
Such a great pint I can't even leave how great this product is everything about this product is so amazing I mean like it just makes your house smell so good and it's very effective inflatable it's mean I mean I totally recommend it because it smells so good and yeah
Mer L.
Irvine , CA
Love these candles. I am obsessed with candles and these are the only ones my mom will buy for me and herself. They are long lasting and they smell strong enough to make the whole room smell. I love these candles and will continue to buy them for myself and my mom.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Febreze candles burn clean, even the wooden wick ones which can sometimes chat your ceiling. However, I gave this only 2 stars because this scent is not strong enough to permeate a room. It's pleasant but I wish it was stronger.
Kristen M.
Louisville , KY
I bought one of these when they first came out.. They're more expensive than other candles but worth it. The apple scent is the best!
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
This is an ok candle. Im highly obsessed with candles and I love smell good stuff but this candle didnt have much of a smell. It was a decent price though.
reylynn c.
Not one thing for sure is that I am so obsessed with candles and this for Breeze candle smells so amazing and it lasts so long I love this candle
jaiie v.
Gresham, OR
I heard from a family member that this is a good product & I think I will buy soon to test it for myself.