Febreze Home Collection Yumberry Sangria Flameless Luminary Refill uploaded by Kei H.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Home Collection Yumberry Sangria Flameless Luminary Refill: Stylish design 2 changeable scented shades see more...

• How does this compare to having a candle lit for scent ?1 Answers
Kei H.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I Couldn't stand the smell not that it smelled bad or anything rhe actual scent of it would of been great! its just that the scent on the actual product is saturated and VERY STRONG I placed it on the stand (that's given) in my living room and I could smell it all the way in my room within a few seconds which gave me a major headache its not even like its a lite smell traveling from room to room its really HEAVY I haven't even had it for an hour I had to throw it away it was too much for me That should just be made in liquid form and put in a plug in its too concentrated
Hannah K.
I just love this little light. It's super cute and the scented cards are quite classy and beautifully decorated. You can easily change out cards depending on what scent you want. You just lift one card off the light box and then unfold and place the next one on top. To turn on the light all you have to do is press the card into the little crevice around the outside lining of the box.
Jaclyn D.
Creston, NC
Any Febreze product is just wonderful. I don't think I have really found one, I don't like. I have two dogs that are in the home and my best friend is Yumberry Sangria Flameless Luminary! They give off such a great fragrance. There is always a sale on these Luminary products at Lowes Home Improvement. Just a heads up :)
Krista S.
The idea of this is awesome, the base has a light that acts like a candle and the light comes through these scented papers. However they are so unbelievably strong smelled when you first take it out and then the scent doesn't seem to last. Great idea but not as great follow through.
Ileanna s.
I love this product. The smell takes up the whole room. Although if your prone to migraines or headaches then this may not be the product for you because it can tend to be very strong if not in a open space like a living room for example.
jacie b.
Paragould, AR
I got this thinking it would be something sort of decorative to put in my bathroom instead of having the wall plug ins, but this just doesn't last and i need something that last in there because thats where i have my cats litter box. i guess as far as decorative goes it was a little pop of color
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
I tried this, it just didn't give off much scent. I liked the flameless idea of it, and when it was on it flitted like a candle, so that was cute. Maybe I just didn't get the right scent!
melissa r.
Norris City, IL
These are a really great gifting product. I give them as gifts very often. Everyone loves them. I love the scents, and they aren't too terribly expensive. Love the febreze products.
Jennifer L.
These are so awesome especially since I have kids I don't have to worry about them knocking it over and setting the house on fire or them getting burned, the fragrance is lovely
Laura C.
Jacksonville
They can be a little strong at first, but smell great. For the price, though, I wished they lasted longer than what they do. After 48 hours it's pretty diminished.
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
How does this compare to having a candle lit for scent ?