BY FEBREZE

Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These no spill fresheners from Febreze are amazing. I love that my kids can’t spill them and the scents smell amazing. The smell will travel all through my house. I would most definitely buy this product again.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Anne K.
These are a great, effective way to keep a house smelling great, and they look very elegant also. Get a lot of compliments on these.
casandra e.
Those are very cute tbh. It might smell good though. I hope it doesn't smell bad because many customers can be mad.
Nathan S.
West Jordan, UT
Wow I recently purchased a new home and I have the set up all over the house it smells absolutely amazing
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
Great scents. But the smell doesn't last. Wishing that they did but it doesn't.. reverse get it right.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I love Febreze products and scents but I don't like their diffusers. They do not hold their scents.