BY FEBREZE #12 in Diffusers

Natalie G.
El Paso, TX
Coming home after a long day at work and being able to smell the Anjou Pear spice Febreze Diffuser is relaxing. The product is amazing, you don't have to light the candle or replace it with wax. It is also very easy to include with your decor.
Stephine K.
Jacksonville, FL
This scent is amazing!!! It sounded nasty, but I love it. Lasts a while, I personally would prefer it be a little stronger, seems dulled down a bit.
Dusti W.
Who would think that cranberry pear would be an amazing combination however it is the smell in the house makes it smell like an orchard u love it
FashionDues šŸ’–.
Staten Island, Ny
This smells sooo good i love it. It makes my room smell great. I do a lot crafts. So my room tends to get acid smelly from glues. And this airs it out
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
At first I did not know if I was going to like this product but I really do. I set it on a table and the scent is just right! Def a try!
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
After using this product, my house smelled completely amazing! The fruity scent brings a cheerful and happy atmosphere into my home!
Aubry C.
I think these smell wonderful. It's nice because unlike candles, you can have these in the home and smelling fresh all day.
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
Love this! It smells great! At times I am blind to the smell but then I catch a whiff of it again. It blends in with my decor which I like too!
Brooke M.
I'm not too fond of these, I think they smell good but they don't really provide a long lasting smell in larger rooms.
Michelle d.
Killeen, TX
Im a freak over smell.. I love these things have them all over my 2 story house an must say... it smells amazing