Febreze Home Collection Honeysuckle Orchid Flameless Luminary Refill, 2-Count (Pack of 2)

BY FEBREZE

Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
All products that for Brees have are excellent. But this product not only gave a great sent throughout the home it also was a beautiful Xperia so The Illuminating look of it made it look like a candle and provided a fresh scent throughout my home.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
The luminaries are pretty cool because it gives a soft scent by warming the piece and it isn't too over powering. Unfortunately it doesn't last as long as some other room fresheners but it is nicer than using the aerosol sprays with the exception of it doesn't fill a whole room.
Amara L.
I got one of these for my mom and she loves it so much. You really notice the scent too, honestly I was shocked that it worked. But I love it so much I even got one for myself and my fiancés mom !! The price is great and the scents are even better
Kristin D.
Blue River, WI
These things are pretty cool, we keep these in the rooms in our house because they are so pretty and almost like little night lights. And they smell amazing, some of these cool scent things are hard to understand how they work but boy are they neat!
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
This product is trash. Sure it smells great, but the smell fades quickly and you will find yourself wasting money and buying refills often. I would not recommend this product to anyone. Not very affordable for scented paper.
Paula H.
Lenox , GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these scented shades that I purchased from my local walmart. I am a first time buyer but definitely plan on purchasing again in the future. They are affordable and let out an amazing amount of delicious smelling scent. I would recommend them to anyone looking to improve the scent of their home.
Julio M.
El Paso, TX
I love the smell of orchids, this product was great, the only con is too sweet smell, it was effective to keep the bad smells out but sometimes it could get annoying, would recommend to friends and family.
Allie O.
Hudsonville, MI
I love this product because I can use it in my dorm room since there is no flame! It makes my entire dorm room smell so fresh and nice! The price is very reasonable for the product's quality. It is affordable for a college student. I recommend this to anyone I know.
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
I haven't tried the honeysuckle scent but I love the flameless luminary. Such a cute idea for your desk at work or any other space. The scents I have tried before lasted for quite a long time. Longer than I thought was seems like a thick piece of paper would do.
Kayla B.
Smells so good! I absolutely love it when my house smells not so nice. Pros: smells amazing. Cons? None in my opinion. Definitely effective and affordable in my opinion. Would recommend!