Febreze Home Collection Flameless Luminary Refill Shades, Green Tea Citrus - one box of 2 refills

BY FEBREZE

• How good is this? Can you smell it throughout the house?1 Answers
  • Any of these come in red??1 Answers
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
I have never used this product but have heard many great things about them. Will be looking into buy me some for my house after the holidays. As of now, I have my scentsy loaded up with winter spells.
Brittanie H.
Theses little guys are amazing! I loved them in my apartment in college. They do well with smaller spaces. I wish the scent stayed stronger a little longer, you can smell a light hint of it for at least 30 days I just loved t the best right out of the package.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Loved these I had bought one these kits its super cute and works pretty well.It last a long time.When came out a lot easier to fined don't see it in stores as much any more.Good and soothing I used as a night light for a long time befor bed.
Katy C.
Edinburg, VA
I love home granger nice products, and I love this even more because it's flameless. With two small kids, it's safe to have on tables and makes the house smell amazing!
Candi B.
Smells great right out of the box but diminshes to a much lighter scent. Lasts about 30 days. Much safer to have than candles with e kids and 2 dogs around.
Shayla H.
Lake Charles, LA
This have a really strong smell, a really good strong smell. They don't last too long though! They def can make an entire room smell good instantly.
Jessica w.
Glendora, CA
This wasn't for me. The rainfall smell wasn't as good as others you have and the print wasn't cute. It's another thing to dust in the house. I prefer the spray
Skyla K.
Springfield, MO
I liked this product and it did work. I used it as a decoration piece in my living room and it made it smell great!
Emily S.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect product is you are looking for a kid friendly product. Good quality and is worth what you pay for if not more.
I am in love with this honestly I couldn't ask for anything better however I find the scents run out a bit too soon.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Any of these come in red??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
How good is this? Can you smell it throughout the house?