BY FEBREZE

Wooden Base Unit. Febreze® Flameless Luminary lets you choose the scent and style you want.  With a simple change of the scented shade you can match your room, your mood, or even the season . To refresh the scent, simply change the shade each week. Reusable wooden base. Changeable scented shades. Soft, flickering light Contains 1 reusable lamp base and 2 batteries. see more...

• Has anyone ever found these at Costco at all?2 Answers
Makeighla C.
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
My mom used to use these. I personally think they're a bit expensive for air fresheners, however, I wasn't the one buying them. The scents don't last very long either, she would buy a new one about every week or so which is kind of disappointing. The only pros for this product is that the smell is really relaxing and lasts throughout a room for a while. Also I love the lighting it gives off, it's almost exactly like a real candle.
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Well I'm trying to review the flameless luminary but well you can't have one with out the other. But I really love the hunny suckle smell and how it helps me relax. After a long day nothing feels better then relaxing with a little light and not having to worry about kids getting burnt.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Nicholasville, KY
I have always used the Air Effects Febreze air freshener.I always make sure I have a few cans on hand so I can spritz the air in any room in my house.. by far these is the best air freshener on the market. I love dysEntery Mint febrile and I purchase it as soon as it's on the shelf.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
We had these and then we completely forgot about them. The battery died and it stopped smelling! It took us awhile to remember we had refills. Didn't really care for the design but liked that it pulsated the smell. I would not recommend to others.
Truly N.
Truly N.
I like Febreeze because it is a wonderful idea of "washing" a room with a pleasant scent throughout my home. The price would be a negative, but oftentimes I do not mind the expense. It is easy to plug in or light a candle so I recommend it freely!
Marleth E.
Marleth E.
Brownsville, TX
This lamp base is very nice.. Its very affordable, the desing is very unique, i bought in walmart for a very low price many other bases were available but the design on this one was the one that caught my attention
Briley L.
Briley L.
Grand Island, NE
These air fresheners are definitely my favorite Febreze product. They're so cute! The scent lasts fairly long and though there's not a huge selection at any local store, there's still so many good ones!
Carla G.
Carla G.
I love it very much I love it very much I love it very much I love it very much I love it very much I love it very much
Kenna M.
Kenna M.
Looks nice and smells amazing.👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼😊😊 I hate when I have to buy a new one or I wish it lasted longer. But it works
Ana Nelly G.
Ana Nelly G.
Central Falls, RI
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it they have different kinds and it's really cheap song
Amie P.
Amie P.
WATERLOO , Ontario
Has anyone ever found these at Costco at all?