BY FEBREZE

Wooden Base Unit. Febreze® Flameless Luminary lets you choose the scent and style you want.  With a simple change of the scented shade you can match your room, your mood, or even the season . To refresh the scent, simply change the shade each week. Reusable wooden base. Changeable scented shades. Soft, flickering light Contains 1 reusable lamp base and 2 batteries. see more...

• Has anyone ever found these at Costco at all?2 Answers
Ale M.
Odessa, TX
I like the home collection but hate that I can't never find it at my local Walmart or H-E-B, if I could find it more often I would by it more but I hardly see any home collections items but I would recommend special the night light box with the smell stand
Rubi L.
This is great I always use this around the house oh it smells so beautiful. I always love a clean fresh smell around the house. So welcoming to guests especially when it smells tropical !!!
Ashlee S.
Owasso, OK
So cute! I use this mostly as decoration thought because it doesn't particularly fill the room with a pleasant sent but it's super cute as decoration! Kinda pricey for an sire freshener that doesn't smell though.
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
My mom used to use these. I personally think they're a bit expensive for air fresheners, however, I wasn't the one buying them. The scents don't last very long either, she would buy a new one about every week or so which is kind of disappointing. The only pros for this product is that the smell is really relaxing and lasts throughout a room for a while. Also I love the lighting it gives off, it's almost exactly like a real candle.
Loren W.
They look cute, you can change the outer sheet as often as you want to change the look up, and its safe for a house with kids or dogs (no flame!) The scent doesn't last TOO long, its quite powerful for the first few days, however. Also I end up forgetting to shut the switch off at the bottom, and the light shuts off after a while, so I end up wasting a battery without it being lit up. But I still enjoy these and say its a good product!
Rosa H.
Well I'm trying to review the flameless luminary but well you can't have one with out the other. But I really love the hunny suckle smell and how it helps me relax. After a long day nothing feels better then relaxing with a little light and not having to worry about kids getting burnt.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
We had these and then we completely forgot about them. The battery died and it stopped smelling! It took us awhile to remember we had refills. Didn't really care for the design but liked that it pulsated the smell. I would not recommend to others.
Truly N.
I like Febreeze because it is a wonderful idea of "washing" a room with a pleasant scent throughout my home. The price would be a negative, but oftentimes I do not mind the expense. It is easy to plug in or light a candle so I recommend it freely!
Nancy M.
Nicholasville, KY
I have always used the Air Effects Febreze air freshener.I always make sure I have a few cans on hand so I can spritz the air in any room in my house.. by far these is the best air freshener on the market. I love dysEntery Mint febrile and I purchase it as soon as it's on the shelf.
Kelly H.
Bristow, VA
I bought these because I loved the color and the scent. I was disappointed that the scent didn't last too long. It was strong in the beginning and after a few days you had to put it to your nose to smell it.
Amie P.
WATERLOO , Ontario
Has anyone ever found these at Costco at all?