BY GENERIC

Heather W.
I absolutely love light peach scented candles, so when these went on sale I immediately grabbed one to try. I was not disappointed! It fills the entire den with a light pleasant scent and burns evenly. I will definitely be buying another one.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
This is my favorite scent- I went through so many of these candles. But I believe they're discontinued and I hate that they are. I cant find them anywhere anymore! I used to have the whole home collection in this scent- my favorite!
Megan R.
I really liked this candle the scent is very lovely and fills and entire room just fine. I had no issues with uneven burning with it being a 2 wick candle. I reused the empty container as a vase for flowers and in the fall/winter months, it's a home to mints or Hershey kisses
Kenny S.
Camp Springs, MD
While this particular candle smelled good, my only qualm is that instead if it being a 3 wick candle, it is a 2 sick candle. Because of this, the candle doesn't burn correctly and results in uneven burning. The wicks end up being covered in its own wax more each time you burn it.
Rachael W.
Boca Raton, FL
Love this candle! The scent nicely fills the whole room with a refreshing fragrance. I love how I can find these at my local supermarket for an affordable price.
jessica W.
Lake Station
I love the smell of this candle. I have one in almost every room of my house. The only downfall to this candle is I wish they would last forever!
Alex O.
West Salem, IL
How is the scent? I really like strong scented candles
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Where can I find this scent? Do they still sell this?