BY FEBREZE

Febreze Home Collection Soy Blend Candle Trios.
Orange honeycomb.
Cranberry pear.
Rosewood plum.

Natalie P.
I love these! They make your whole house smell amazing and you don't have to spray everything! They work very well and I was shocked at how affordable they are! I highly suggest these!
Noir N.
College Point, NY
These candles will fill your home with an amazing aroma. Beautiful and extremely scented and just adds a nice touch to the environment.
Erica R.
Warrenville
Really good I love it I recommend people to buy it you will love it it is worth the cost it effects you smell really beautiful smell
Kassandra L.
York, SC
All febreze candles. I love them all. The smell lasts even when the candle isnt lit. Glade candles are also amazing.
Brittany G.
Tampa, FL
I love candle trios because there's 3 different ones to choose and they all smell good
Maria D.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love the Febreze brand. The product quality is always consistent. These candela are my favorite ( when I can find them). The scent is not too heavy and they really do freshen up a space.
Mariel D.
Madrid, Madrid
I love candles, I love having my room smelling like pumpkin or caramel or maybe lavander, candles are great specially this one the scent is really good and they last a lot considering they're candles.