BY FEBREZE #8 in Air Purifiers

For Small Size Rooms HEPA Type Filter Helps Capture 99% of Airborne Particles such as Dust, Pollen, Smoke Pet Dander 2 Adds Febreze Fresh Scent to the Filtered Air 1 Febreze Freshness Scent Control Dial 6 HEPA Type Filter with Integrated Pre-Filter 5 3 Air Cleaning Levels 4 Electronic Filter Scent Replacement Reminders Includes: 1 - Tabletop Air Purifier 2 1 - Linen Sky Scented Cartridge see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Crystal G.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I thought I had to spend more money to get a good air purifier but turns out, I don't. This is affordable, works really well and is so much quieter than any other air purifier I have purchased.
Tera A.
Bonsall, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised with how well this Purifier has worked. I went into it with not many expectations. I have researched and looked into some expensive Air Purifiers. So I questioned how well this would work, based on the affordable price tag.
I have 3 kids, 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 2 people in the household with seasonal allergies. This is a product that was very much needed. Within an hour of setting up, I without a doubt could tell a difference in the air. It smelled fresher, and clean. We have already started making fires, and the Purifier has helped decrease the smoke smell in the house after the fire is put out. We have come home after being gone all day, house closed up tight, and the air smells clean, and best of all no dog smell. My husband is a huge skeptic, and rolled his eyes when I got this product in the mail. To my surprise, he has commented several times on how well he feels it is working.
The cons I do have for this is the scent is not very noticeable. You can smell it if you are close to the machine, but it doesn't fill the room. We are moving to a bigger house (2,700sqft) and I don't think it will be as effective in our great room. Our current house is 1,600sqft and it is perfect size. So we are considering buying a second one or the tower. Overall I am very satisfied with how well this Purifier has worked. I definitely recommend the purchase if you are in the market for one.
Stefanie G.
I was skeptical due to the affordable price. I bought this because, I was desperate and waking up with sinus headaches every morning. I gave my room a good dusting and with dogs that it a daily thing. I am happy to report that this little machine has kept me headache free for two weeks!!! I also like that the scent is mild.
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I received this product for free from Influenster and Febreze to test and review. My husband and I have two toddlers and all four of us suffer from allergies. We also love Febreze products and use them in our house, so I was very excited about receiving this product! It did not disappoint me. It is easy to install the filter and scent cartridge and very easy to use. I decided to use it in our bedroom because our youngest toddler still sleeps in our room and our oldest ends up in bed with us a lot. I plugged it in at bedtime and when I woke up I noticed a difference! The air had a light Febreze scent and smelled cleaner. We were definitely breathing a bit easier after just one night. The scent of Febreze was not overpowering, however the purifier will work without the scent cartridge if someone wanted to not use that feature. All in all, I am very satisfied with this product!
Stephanie K.
Puyallup, WA
I received my purifier recently and decided to use it in our master bedroom since the biggest stink maker in the house sleeps in there.. & no it's not my husband, it's the baby!!
The unit comes with a scent cartridge (fresh linen scent), which I started out using as I like the concept of the clean air and a scent as well to keep your room smelling fresh. I honestly am not a fan of that particular scent-I prefer cleaner/fresher/crisp scents, and I decided to take the scent out and have been using it without the scent cartridge which I like better.
Right now there are only two scent options available, neither of which I really like, and I hope they offer more scent options soon-and maybe some seasonal scents as well!
Overall it is a good unit which works to keep our bedroom fresher despite our sweet stinker! The only other thing I would suggest is to make the light on the top to show its powered on have a cover that can slide over to dim the light at night. I would recommend this unit
Kelly O.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
We put this in my daughter's room. Last fall, she struggled with allergies pretty badly - she was sick from October through February and we just couldn't get ahead of it, so we were ready to tackle it this year. It didn't take long for the air to be notably fresher in her room - the smell isn't overwhelming or overly perfumed. It's just very fresh, which is great when the weather is cooler or allergies are a concern and you can't keep the windows open. The device isn't too big, and it's not too loud. In fact, she flips it on herself and I think she finds the low white noise comforting. While it's obviously hard to measure exactly how much of a difference the machine is making, the fact that you can tell a difference between her room and the rest of the house says something to me. The air is cycling and moving much more in her room, and is certainly cleaner and fresher compared to other rooms where we're just running fans. I'm hopeful that this device, combined with a humidifier to combat the dry air in our state, will give us an edge over the sickness we battled all last winter.
Bekki F.
Benton, IL
I am very happy with the tabletop air purifier. I sat it up and checked it out and it seemed pretty cool. I didn't notice a huge difference until I left the house and came back. When I walked back in my door I noticed that my house did not smell like dogs and cats. Up until this point I never really noticed the animal smell but when it didn't smell like animals I really noticed it!

I'm really not sure how to tell if a purifier is genuinely working great but I can say that there is a big amount of dirt on the filter so I am assuming that is a good thing. One thing I was a little disappointed with was the Fabreze smelly cartridge. I cannot really smell it. I did receive this product free for my review but all thought and opinions are always my own. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Katie B.
Cranston, RI
As a person who suffers with horrible allergies all year round, I was amazed to find this magic machine that makes sleeping so much easier! i've literally only have this product for 48 hours, so I'll have to follow up about the longevity of the machine itself but for now I'll say it's awesome! This table top febreze breeze air purifier has literally changed the allergen climate in my room so I'm currently waking up not stuffed up and super happy! I'd highly recommend this from moderate to severe allergy sufferers ... oh yeah and also makes you some room smell nice without making you sneeze! Thanks to Febreze and Influenster I got this for FREE - so glad I did ūüĎĆūüŹĺ

For some reason when I try to upload a photo this app keeps crashing in so check it out on Twitter @katieundone
Nisha M.
I never knew what air purifiers were until I received this item free ,for testing and review. I
must say I am a convert now. I tried it out when I got back home from a week long vacation. My house was smelling musty and covered in dust. I switched this air purifier on and felt my dust allergy calming down without resorting to any allergy tablet. This was a big win-win for me. I now use this product regularly to get rid of cooking smells and odours , especially when I am expecting guests home. Its much more effective than scented candles and air sprays to get rid of odors or cooking smells.
Rebecca L.
St Petersburg, FL
I have been using mine now for about 4 or 5 days. It really doesn't seem to do as well as I had hoped. My air does seem a bit cleaner, but that's about it. It blows air out and is suppose to leave my room smelling good. The febreeze scent was barely noticeable unless you are standing near the unit. I thought this would be better. I am a bit disappointed. It runs properly and everything functions correctly. However, I really can't tell that's there's a big difference in air quality or scent.

I received this to try for free in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are truly my own.
Allie M.
Oshkosh, WI
Does anyone else notice that the febreze scent is Inexistent? I can't smell!
Tessa T.
Waterloo, IA
Is this really worth $80?! Sounds like a great product but the price seems steep
Does this purifier do a great job of cleaning the air?
Dewayna B.
Arlington, VA
How does this air purifier reduce the smell of cigarette smoke compared to others? Does the Febreze smell make a difference?
S K.
Will this destroy allergens from pet dander?