BY FEBREZE #5 in Air Purifiers

For Small Size Rooms HEPA Type Filter Helps Capture 99% of Airborne Particles such as Dust, Pollen, Smoke Pet Dander 2 Adds Febreze Fresh Scent to the Filtered Air 1 Febreze Freshness Scent Control Dial 6 HEPA Type Filter with Integrated Pre-Filter 5 3 Air Cleaning Levels 4 Electronic Filter Scent Replacement Reminders Includes: 1 - Tabletop Air Purifier 2 1 - Linen Sky Scented Cartridge see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Crystal G.
Environmentalist Expert
I thought I had to spend more money to get a good air purifier but turns out, I don't. This is affordable, works really well and is so much quieter than any other air purifier I have purchased.
Stefanie G.
Spring
I was skeptical due to the affordable price. I bought this because, I was desperate and waking up with sinus headaches every morning. I gave my room a good dusting and with dogs that it a daily thing. I am happy to report that this little machine has kept me headache free for two weeks!!! I also like that the scent is mild.
Ken Y.
Excellent product which does the job in small room and it definitely remove all pollens and dust immediately
Kansas c.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I don't own this product but my best friend has one that stands up and I wanna try this so bad
Diane S.
Dunmore, PA
Super product! I'm a Febreze nut and this spreads the fragrance throughout the whole house! Gets rid of pet and smoke odors well!
Kathryn B.
This is great. I've had mine for a while now. You do have to change the filters often but overall pretty good product for the price
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
This product is really nice and works really well, while you do have to change the filters regularly that's not even an issue because of the benifits you get from it are worth it.
Whitney B.
Great for offices or bedrooms. Nice, quiet and easy to use. Felt the difference after a couple hours
Kimberly J.
This is great for a your bedroom or any space you want to put it. It's quite doesn't take up a lot of space and works really well. I would recommend it.
Michenzie G.
In LOVE with this product! I keep one in my sons room and one hidden in the living room. My house always smells so nice and the air we breathe feels so clean! Hoping to get another one for my bedroom soon!
Allie M.
Oshkosh, Wi
Does anyone else notice that the febreze scent is Inexistent? I can't smell!
Does this purifier do a great job of cleaning the air?
S K.
Will this destroy allergens from pet dander?
Tessa T.
Waterloo, IA
Is this really worth $80?! Sounds like a great product but the price seems steep
Dewayna B.
Arlington, VA
How does this air purifier reduce the smell of cigarette smoke compared to others? Does the Febreze smell make a difference?