BY FEBREZE

Contains 2 Vent Clips. see more...

• "And last a long time!" in 1 review
  • "Live in Arizona sometimes the heat can make my car get all stuffy and I can occasionally smell my sons happy meal that was in there days before I use these every time I get into my car it smells very clean!" in 1 review
sheyla c.
Bonita, CA
I like keeping these in my car i don't keep amy trash in there but i still love a good smelling car
Samantha R.
San Jose, CA
My favorite product to keep my car smelling nice. Absolutely love the linen smell. It's great.
Jenn B.
This worked much better than I expected. Kept my older car smelling FRESH for over a month.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
These are very good at eliminating nasty odors. What I love the most is the strong scent!
Laura M.
Woodbridge, NJ
Loved them in my GMC but when I got my jeep and tried them they wouldn't stay at all
Ashley h.
Oktaha, OK
I love this product!! It makes my car smell amazing!! And last a long time!!
Nicole F.
Amherstview, ON
I ALWAYS have two of these in my vehicle at all times, I hate how strong it is at first but it works so good and masks the nasty smells in my boyfriends truck lol. It lasts longer than the car air fresheners that hang from your mirror and they aren't expensive it's totally worth the extra few bucks to get a couple of these!
Tasha M.
Thorold, ON
This car fresher does everything it says it will do. It's long lasting to keep the car smelling fresh. I however am not a big fan of this particular scent.
Pat M.
Febreze crisp clean car clip is great for deodorizing your car and one clip remains scented for weeks