BY FEBREZE

Contains 2 Vent Clips. see more...

• "And last a long time!" in 1 review
  • "Live in Arizona sometimes the heat can make my car get all stuffy and I can occasionally smell my sons happy meal that was in there days before I use these every time I get into my car it smells very clean!" in 1 review
Brittany H.
Mandan, ND
Love these in the car, so easy to clip on and the smell is great. Stays for long time, but can be strong right away when you put it in. Very effective and love the different scents you can choose from. I would say it is affordable and would recommend to anyone.
Andrea h.
Oxnard,CA
Love the smell it leaves in my car. Its been lasting me a good amount since I bought the 2-pack for my car.I considerate the best to keep my car smelling always great even if I end up leaving food in my car.
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
I love febreze. It always does such a good job at making everything smell nice. My car smells awesome now. This scent is very refreshing and not too heavy. Would recommend.
Jessica C.
New Caney, TX
I buy these for my car all the time never will I not have one, it's my absolute favorite and it last almost 30 days without having to change it, even after its gone it still keeps up the smell 👍🏼
Lindsay H.
Works really well, sometimes it's even too strong. Really potent. Sometimes it falls out but not too often. You can't adjust the vent so that's annoying but it is a small problem.
Jordann S.
Willow Street, PA
Love these things! They always make my car smell good and new! Only thing is that I have noticed that sometimes they don't work as well and put off a nice smell all of the time.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY
My husband always keep these in the car he always makes sure the car smells good at all times which is a good things because these products are amazing
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I usually find car air fresheners to be too strong for such a confined space, but these are better! A nice, clean scent that isn't too overpowering.
Alana S.
Burbank, CA
Ok these are the best car air freshener's ever purchased!!! Whenever people get into my car, the first thing they tell me is how nice my car smells!
Erica F.
Huntington, WV
Over all I was not happy with this product! It didn't last very long at all! I purchased It at walmart! They lasted about a week in my car!