Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesFebreze
Febreze Glistening Pine Air Freshener Candle

Febreze® Glistening Pine Air Freshener Candle

by Febreze

With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more. Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness.

Is there a strong smell? I'm very sensitive to smell but I would like to have a nice soft Christmas smell in the house.
Start your review of Febreze® Glistening Pine Air Freshener Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is the perfect product if you want the real pine scent in your home without having a tree year round.in reviews
Brittany T.
Livingston, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of Christmas and this candle helps bring Christmas right to my home and also smells like a fresh cut Christmas tree!! The candle burns for a good amount of hours, and doesn’t cost too much, definitely recommend without a doubt beauties!
Autumn C.
BENSENVILLE, IL
This is one of my favorite scents. It makes my house smell like Christmas. We passed on getting a real Christmas tree this year so it helps bring that fresh pine tree smell back in our home. I would definitely recommend this.
Kristin K.
Pine Island , MN
I love this brand, and I love candles, so it's a win win product for me! The sent is perfect for the winter time, and it lasts quite awhile. It freshens up the air as well and makes the entire room smell amazing. Definitely recommend this!
Michaela F.
Signal Mtn, TN
My family uses these in the winter time to freshen the room while also reminding us of Christmas. I love the pine scent, and it's effective without being overbearing. These are fairly cheap and you get a lot for the price.
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
This candle is what I believe Christmas should smell like !!! It is wonderful!!! The scent is strong and powerful and I love that! The cost was about 4.00 at my local retailer but the burn time and aren't payoff was worth it!
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
If you love the smell of Christmas tree or pine in general you will love this. It's extremely strong so if you don't like strong smells not sure if you'll like this. I personally love it and it keeps your house smelling like pine all day! The price is wonderful as well!
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
These candles work great for covering up smells in the house, but I don't feel they do much to actually remove it. This scent is really nice and I also have enjoyed several others from the collection.
Sarah H.
Albemarle, NC
My mother's love is between candles is shared extremely. When I got this one for her, it seemed a bit... "sketch." But, when my mom lit it, it was the best smell that has ever entered my lungs.
Britney S.
Jackson, OH
Febreeze candles and air fresheners smell so good and are long lasting. They have the best scents.
Kelly H.
Raleigh, NC
Febreeze Candles are some of the best most powerful candles you can get for the the price.