BY FEBREZE

Febreze gain original scent wax melts 2.75 oz see more...

• I want .. to add to my laundry addiction1 Answers
  • °•°•°•°•i have been looking for a new wax scent for my wa...2 Answers
Valerie G.
Alachua
Once again, I’m not talking about how obsessed I am with the Gain scent. I’m sure I’m starting to look like a crazy person! Anyways, this wax is super potent and smells great for days without me having to change it out. And I’m definitely one of those people that NEVER turns off my wax warmers, so the lasting power of this stuff is amazing!
Amanda C.
Taunton
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the smell of gain and with these wax melt my house smells like clean laundry all day. Just one cube of these smells for hours which I love because I hate when you have to put a new wax melt in after an hour or two.
Liz C.
Tarawa Terrace
These smell so amazing! My house always smells like laundry because of these! If you don’t have these you need to RUN not walk RUN and get you some of these! They’re affordable and they last for at least 3 heated wax warmer sessions.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are AWESOME!!I have tried so many wax melts.These i can actually smell standing outside my front door!I even cut each square into pieces cuz it is THAT strong!!Just lovely and longlasting!!A++++ Febreze Gain Original Scent Wax Melts 2.75 oz
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I was pretty disappointed after purchasing these last week. When you buy a product from Gain for Febreze it's always a great buy! But this wax melt didn't smell like the Gain spray nor did it linger. I feel there is a ton of improvement that can and should be made.

I am SO SORRY...i really wanted to love this stuff because it's my favorite smell.
Shelby E.
Willard, NC
Who made this stuff???? This is the best wax melts in the whole world! Your house will smell like the cleanest home in the world. The price is great. This is more effective than more expensive brands.
TaShyra G.
Chicago , IL
I've always loved the smell of Gain, though my skin's too sensitive to use it on my own clothes. I tried wax melts for the first time a few months ago, and was instantly hooked. I really like the indie brands and high-end soy varieties, as that's how I was introduced, and had been disappointed by nearly all the store brands. I'd never tried these, because they're not with the others, and I found them with the air fresheners, as opposed to the candles.

What a happy discovery!

These melts are a little more expensive, but the strength and throw of these fragrances is excellent. With some, I have to use two, but these are a nice size, and one is plenty. In addition, I love that their fragrance is true, and melting them doesn't alter or degrade the scent.
Lucy H.
Laredo, TX
Este es unas de mis esencias favoritas, el aroma, como es de gain, da la impresión de que la casa huele a ropa recién lavada, el aroma no dura demasiado, el precio se me hace considerable, es la primera vez que lo uso y la verdad si lo volvería a comprar!
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
LOVE LOVE LOVE! These wax melts make your home smell so good and clean! Not only is it febreeze but gain as well! The two cleanest scents every, in my opinion! They are more waxy than most. So for easy clean up i soak i it up with a cotton ball
Leah T.
Fall River, MA
Love these wax melt as a mother of 4 youngins I can't have candles going for safety reasons but I get the same effect without dangerous fire with these wax melts
Karen A.
°•°•°•°•i have been looking for a new wax scent for my warmer would you recommend this or another and how long does the scent last. thank you °•°•°•
Jazzmine T.
Vancouver, WA
I want .. to add to my laundry addiction