BY FEBREZE #52 in Air Fresheners

Febreze gain original scent fabric refresher spray 16.9 oz see more...

• Has anyone seen this in gain Apple mango tango scent?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "It'll have your house smelling clean and fresh!" in 1 review
  • "i use this to refrehen up my couches i also use this in my car to make it smell good" in 1 review
  • "Even my husband said it smelled great and he never has said that about anything else I had previously used.i highly recommend this." in 1 review
  • "Smell last for a long time ." in 1 review
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
I love love love this product! It smells so good, just like freshly washed clothes, but I can use it on my couch, mattress etc... things I can’t physically wash. I’ve been using this specific product for any years and although I’ve tried others, I’ve always come back to this particular one because it smells so good. I like to use it every time I change the sheets on my bed, and at least once a week on my living room furniture.
D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
I used this on my couch and others thing in my house it keep its fresh and smell good as well you can used it in your room and in the air. Febreze Gain Original Scent Fabric Refresher Spray 16.9 oz
Tara W.
Williamsburg
This stuff smells amazing! I love clean smells and this scent is my favorite! I highly recommend you to try this! When I have a day I don’t wanna wear perfume but I wanna have a clean smell I just spray this on my clothes!Febreze Gain Original Scent Fabric Refresher Spray 16.9 oz
Alexis M.
I use this product on my furniture and on my pet's beds. It helps me keep the house smelling fresh between washing. It is very effective in masking odors. I buy this product at Costco usually when it's on coupon. I would totally recommend this product to anyone.
Georgia H.
Dawsonville, GA
If you don't have this in your house as a staple you need it. Last minute mother in law drop in? Spray your dog hair covered couch in febreze really quick and put a throw on it. 😂 If I ever feel like curtains, furniture or bedding needs a little freshening up this stuff is what I use. It is a godsend and it smells fabulous like you just freshly washed it in the washing machine. I want to spray my whole house with it, lol
e m.
Jacksonville, NC
I love using this all over my house!! I have a dog that is always on the couch so I use this all the time!! I also spray my curtains and shower curtains, couch, chairs, floor, everything!! I live this smell.
Hannah G.
I love using this spray on my carpet, curtains, and furniture. It smells so fresh and clean! It is so good at removing and hiding odors. It’s very affordable and can be bought at almost any grocery store.
Travis L.
Brooklyn, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Can definitely trick you into forgetting to wash things, it’s the best thing available for making that blanket your pet sleeps on smell nice and freshly washed (without, you know, actually washing it)
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
I love using this fabric refresher on our couches and beds and throw blankets. The wonderful smell lasts longer than I would think and I think it's very affordable! I definitely recommend!
Dahlia M.
Canton , GA
I love febreze! I use this all around my house. I spray sheets with it, couches, everywhere. Febreze has such a great smell to it, it’s always refreshing and works very very good.
Brittany Y.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone seen this in gain Apple mango tango scent?