BY FEBREZE #29 in Air Fresheners

Febreze gain original scent fabric refresher spray 16.9 oz see more...

• Has anyone seen this in gain Apple mango tango scent?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Even my husband said it smelled great and he never has said that about anything else I had previously used.i highly recommend this." in 1 review
  • "Smell last for a long time ." in 1 review
  • "i use this to refrehen up my couches i also use this in my car to make it smell good" in 1 review
  • "It'll have your house smelling clean and fresh!" in 1 review
Angela N.
Angela N.
Always my go to when I need to freshen up a room or some linen that has been in the closet, I also grab this for final touches after I clean to spritz on the furniture to give it that extra boost of frebreze/gain freshness! It's a light, clean scent that distinct from any other but I will only use the Gain original scent. It eats away any lingering odors!
emily d.
emily d.
Whittier, CA
I love using this on my sheets and couches to keep them smelling fresh before the next wash. I don't know if this happens with all of the bottle or if it just happened to mine but the nozzle doesn't spray out a fine mist it kind of makes my fabrics more damp then i would like, but the smell is great once it dries down.
Grace O.
Grace O.
Granger, IN
This smells awesome and works so so well! I literally spray this stuff everywhere; on the bed, the couch, the letterbox, the laundry room, even in the air vents. It isn't too expensive and is definitely worth it. It eliminates all orders, and refreshes the house. My boyfriend and I will be getting this regularly.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Keansburg, NJ
This spray was my absolute favorite. It combined two of my favorite products: Febreze to neutralize and get rid of odors and Gain to leave a nice fresh smell afterwards. The Gain smell lingered for quite some time which was really nice when I sprayed it all through the furniture in my house.
Ella G.
Ella G.
Lakeside, CA
I am a big fan of this brand. This is by far my favorite of their products. The Gain scent is so clean and refreshing, without smelling too flowery or heavily perfumed. I spray this light mist over all my couches, chairs, cushions, and carpet. Leaves every room smelling clean and fresh.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love this Febreze it makes my house smell amazing it helps to cover any unplesant smells. I really like to use this around litter boxes and trash areas. Its also great for the car. I really enjoy the origional scent too but thos one is my favorite.
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
I use this in my house when it needs a quick freshing up. the scent doesn't last real long but it does help remove oder that can occur from pets and trash before trash day. This product is pretty affordable their are often coupons available online.
Roberta A.
Roberta A.
Hampton, VA
I hate overly smelly air fresheners. This is not an overly smelly air freshener. It adds a bit of a refreshing scent, while combatting my boyfriend's smelly sock scent that permeates the bedroom. For what I use it for, it is definitely affordable.
Mekayla C.
Mekayla C.
Piketon, OH
I buy this for all the rooms in the house. I have animals and the smell of this helps cover it up pretty well and lasts very long. I spray it on my sheets, couches, pillows, blankets, and even rugs and carpet! smells amazing! highly recommend!!!!
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
When you want the fresh smell returned to a fabric, Febreze is the original and the best. I don't love using it too much because sometimes I'm sensitive to scents. That said, it's just right for when the cats' scents get overwhelming.
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone seen this in gain Apple mango tango scent?