Febreze® Frosted Pine Air Freshener Candle

by Febreze

With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more. Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze® Frosted Pine Air Freshener Candle!
Ashley S.
Smells amazing, like a Christmas tree! Great for the holidays. Perfect for scenting up a small room like the bathroom but smell doesn't linger far in larger rooms like the living room.
Traniece E.
Austin, TX
Anything febreeze is worth my money. It's smells all through out home.. and the scent last for hours... It's my go to product when there nothing else left...
laura T.
Dallas, TX
this is so fresh smelling. It is very potent but doesn't last as long as what i was hoping for
Jessica E.
Hilliard, OH
I was disappointed in this candle. It does not smell the entire house nor does the scent last very long. Usually I am happy with Febreeze products.
Marissa S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Just bought this one for the holiday season because I'm a sucker for anything Pine smelling! It smelled amazing at first but it got a little too strong for me. It's a candle I can only burn for about 15 minutes before the smell gets overwhelming. Good value though and definitely gives that holiday smell!
Brenda T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have a candle near my Christmas tree!!! I have another fragrances around the house... I love candles. I use spray too from this brand and I love it.
Daria P.
One of my favorite scents for the holiday season! Sometimes when we get a fake tree, we use the pine air candle to bring the Christmas spirit into our home.
Morgan M.
Dallas, TX
Great winter scent. Love the fresh but festive scent of this candle and it is strong without being overbearing.
Dmitri L.
Springfield, MO
These things are awesome and totally set the mood for the holidays! I love having one on when I have family over for Mabon or Yule. They're very effective and have the entire room smelling great in minutes. Very cost efficient and I'd definitely recommend to family.
Kate A.
These are nice candles that smell good and are pretty cheap but they burn quickly so you may have to buy more

Looking for your answer?