Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesFebreze
Fresh-Fall Pumpkin Scented Candle - 63oz

Febreze Fresh-Fall Pumpkin Scented Candle - 6.3oz

by Febreze

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays.Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Scented Candles eliminate odors and freshen for hours and hours.The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to countertops, tables, mantels, and more. Febreze air freshener Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips, NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts.

I have a problem with candles not giving off enough scent. Like you can only smell them if your close to it. Do these give off enough scent to fill a room?
Are these 1 wick candles? Does anyone know if they burn quickly?
Start your review of Febreze Fresh-Fall Pumpkin Scented Candle - 6.3oz!
Kris R.
SC
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This candle smells so yummy. I'm so glad I got it. It didn't cost a lot and it made my house smell wonderful. I highly recommend you try it.
Brandon P.
Austin, TX
Febreze Fresh-Fall Pumpkin Scented Candle - 6.3oz uploaded by Brandon P.
I'm in love with the smell of Pumpkin Spice, or Pumpkin Pie! Shoot, anything that smells like Pumpkin Something I'll usually like.. there has only been a few Pumpkin Candles that I haven't liked over the years. And legit EVERY YEAR I get so excited when I start seeing Pumpkin Candles pop up everywhere! I normally try to stock up too. But I've never had enough to last me a whole year lol. Candle Febreze Scented Candle Fresh Fall Pumpkin Air Freshener (1 Count, )
Jixa P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Just found this at target, and fell in LOVE! It did burn out fast which is why I give it 4 stars but it smells amazing!!! Price is pretty cheap in comparison to BBW!
Tammy R.
Bellaire, MI
I buy these when I want to burn a candle and I can’t get to my go to candles. Some scents are better than others, and give off a good scent throw. I have found that they smell terrific in the jar but not when burning them. This was a good scent and I could smell it all through the kitchen. I kept the wick trimmed consistently and it burned for a while and even. The only thing I didn’t care for is that it left black soot on the top of the votive that I would have to clean off. Other than that they are decent candles for the price.
JAMILA C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this item definitely will go ahead and purchase next time in the store.love it so much
Dawn C.
Pleasanton, KS
I usually don't buy the candles I usually buy the melts but I could not pass this pumpkin up it is the best pumpkin fragrance I have smelled and I love this to fill my whole house up starting at October it is my favorite new candle now I hope they have it again this next year I will buy it I recommend this to anyone who loves their house smelling like Thanksgiving early a plus
Rachael K.
Altoona , PA
Febreze Fresh-Fall Pumpkin Scented Candle - 6.3oz uploaded by Rachael K.
A 1 Star is even high. The smell is amazing but the wick is awful. Third time burning it and well it won’t stay lit
Arianna C.
Apache Junction, AZ
I love the pumpkin air candle. It makes my kitchen smell like im baking a pumpkin pie. YUMMY
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite scents that Febreze offers in their candles! And it's so nice that it makes my home smell like a cozy home. It isn't as potent as a spray would be. They're always super affordable and often offer coupons for these. I would recommend to anyone! It'll help save you some money in the long run because they last a really long time!
Kelly G.
Mission, TX
Scented candles are my favorite I have some all around my house I'm just a candle fanatic I love them