Febreze Free-Nature Unscented Fabric Refresher Spray 16.9 oz uploaded by Jessica W.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze free-nature unscented fabric refresher spray 16.9 oz see more...

Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
I keep this in my car, because you just never know what is going to happen. But it does such a great job getting rid of smells without leaving a scent! My boyfriend has sinus issues, so I can’t use products with heavy scents. And not to mention it dries pretty quickly, too.
Kali M.
Madison, WI
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product for multiple reasons. I use to work in a clinical setting in which had a fragrance free policy so this was an awesome way to clean the air. Also, my husband is allergic to fabric softer and scented sprays so we're able to use this in our home.
Shelby D.
Franklin, TN
I personally do not like very strong scents for my air freshener, they tend to give me a headache but this unscented is really effective in trapping odors without leaving a strong smell to just mask the odor!
Sam M.
Columbus, OH
This doesn't do anything for the fabrics in my home. This is a complete waste of money and your couch will smell the same way it did before you sprayed this garbage onto it
Lisa C.
I like the Febreze Free-Nature unscented fabric fresher because it is great to refresh my clothes without cloying scents I tend to be allergic to. I find it to be a tad bit expensive, but worth it.
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite products from Frebreze. The Febreze Free-Nature Unscented Fabric Refresher Spray is great for furniture, curtains and clothes. I like to use it on our mattresses between changing the sheets, on our big bulky curtains and on really smelly clothes. This is a great product to take on long vacations when washing isn't an easy option. I would love to see a Febreze with germ fighting ingredients.
Emily P.
Scranton , PA
I love all febreze products but I use their fabric refreshers like it's my job! I like this one specifically because it's unscented so it doesn't bother my boyfriends allergies! They have a great variety of different scents. The product is pretty pricey but truly leaves your furniture, clothes, any fabric item smelling fresh for a long time, longer than most fabric sprays!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my ALL time favorite scent. It just smells like a fresh load of laundry, which is one of my favorite things! It reminds me of living back home with my mom, and makes me feel extremely comforted. I love the freshness of the scent and how long that scent sticks around!! I definitely repurchase this every time we go to the grocery store :) I just can't help myself!!
Jessica W.
Wylie, TX
Not only is this good for your home, but it's good for our Mother Earth. Fabric Refreshers are #HeavenSent when you are in a pinch. The dreaded Pop-In need no worry on you anymore. In just a few sprays the smell stays away!
Stephanie M.
My cat peed on my bed during a temper tantrum because my boyfriend was there

My sheets are white and boy did this work. After I got the stain out and washed my sheets, it still stank a bit but when I used this and then threw it in the wash again it was perfectly fine