Febreze Fabric Spray uploaded by Laura V.

BY FEBREZE #5 in Air Fresheners

• What different scents does this spray come in? 5 Answers
  • Do you like this product??4 Answers
  • Does this actually work for anyone? Ads said it took away...5 Answers
Febreze Fabric Spray
  • "Febreeze is great to use on my car seats to keep them smelling fresh and clean." in 1 review
  • "I love how it makes the clothes smell so fresh." in 1 review
  • "They make my clothes smell great even if I haven't washed them in a while." in 1 review
  • "My favorite I used this for my bed sheets, , they smell great especially if they just been washed .... the smell last longer." in 1 review
Virginia T.
Alhambra
I used to use this product a lot when I was in College. It was great to spray the room down, the couch, the living room so it has a refreshed feeling to it. Not expensive at all. You can get it at Target, Walmart, etc. I don't use it anymore since I like to light candles in the house. Don't think I will repurchase it again, but recommend for those that want a refreshed smell in the house for a cheap price - then I would buy this.
Stefanie J.
Clarkdale, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn’t love to eliminate odors? I keep these cans and sprays throughout my entire home! You never know when you’ll need to grab and spray! I spray down all my furniture and mattresses, dog beds and rugs. The fragrance isn’t over powering and it does the job! It also doesn’t bother my pets which is a plus ! Highly recommended
Jenn F.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
A great way to freshen fabric items such as carpets, furniture, curtains and even clothes in between washes. Traps and removes odors left behind on fabric such as pet smell, smoke, food, etc..
Destiny C.
Houghton Lake
Purchased at: Walmart
Husband has extremely bad foot odor after his long day at work... Spray a few times into each shoe let dry helps prevent/hid the smell for a few days then repeat love buying this works for everything car house floor dog beds shoes anything you name it works
Emily W.
I love the original scent of febreeze so much! It smells clean, but not artificial. I can use it on my couch without feeling suffocated by the smell, and it masks my cat's odors very very effectively. Really, nothing compares to this stuff. It's magical.
eannette e.
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this product I spray it how many couches after people are done visiting just to get that smell out of the couch sprayed on my daughter's bed and my bed just for more fresher scent especially in the winter time you can't open the windows
Srujal A.
Febreze Fabric spray is a life saver. I use this every night before bed. Keeps my fabric furniture smelling great. I also occasionally spay it on the sofa. Never leaves a residue or stain. It light and airy. I am totally satisfied with the product!
Abigail C.
Burlington
I not only use this to make a room smell better, but I also use this on my jeans in between washes. It makes them smell fresh and clean. This is great to use on the carpet or couch or couch or mattress if they’re starting to get a little funky.
Elyse M.
Gloucester, MA
Couldn’t find the specific Febreze pet to review but the fabric sprays are a great addition to my cleaning routine. With a cat, even after cleaning sometimes his fur lingers but this fabric spray makes my furniture smell like new.
Allison L.
Huntington Beach
This stuff smells so fresh and clean! The smell itself doesn’t last long but it helps fabric look and smell much cleaner. This is a great investment if you have dogs at home. It really freshens up the room when used
Kat J.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What different scents does this spray come in?
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Does this actually work for anyone? Ads said it took away the odor, not cover it up, but this is NOT the case for me. The next day the fabric needs "refreshing" again.
Crystal G.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Do you like this product??
Shelby Y.
Senatobia, MS
What is everyone's favorite scents?
Mary R.