Febreze Fabric Spray

Does Febreze Fabric Spray work well on couch and rug ?
Has anyone used this with pets? Could i use this for the couch that my dog is alllowed to sit on
Which is your favorite scent Of Febreze?
Start your review of Febreze Fabric Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My favorite I used this for my bed sheets, , they smell great especially if they just been washed .... the smell last longer.in reviews
I love how it makes the clothes smell so fresh.in reviews
They make my clothes smell great even if I haven't washed them in a while.in reviews
Febreeze is great to use on my car seats to keep them smelling fresh and clean.in reviews
Can’t say it enough, this spray is amazing! Kinda like perfume, there’s certain brands that don’t stay on your clothes, this spray stays on my blankets, couch and recliners for days and days! I’ll never buy another brand again.
Winfield, AL
Febreeze fabric spray in Gain scent makes my house smell so clean! I spray it everywhere after cleaning. I love the way my house smells so clean and fresh!
Tunkhannock, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Febreze Fabric Spray uploaded by Christy D.
I keep this on hand and use it on my couches and curtains in between washing my linen. Stink butt dogs will make your couch stink, but this works well at getting rid of the odor until laundry day. My dogs like to burrow in my couch covers, and since the run the roost, who am I to say different? This works well at giving the extra fresh boost to ensure your entire house doesn't smell like dogs, especially since it's winter and baths are not happening!
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Great way to refresh the house!! I like to spray this around the house to eliminate stale odors. We all indoor dogs. One stays in a crate when we are not home or at night because she can not control her need to get into things without supervision. Our dogs like to lay on blankets while on our leather couch. In between washes of blankets I refresh them to avoid our house smelling like dogs. It’s also nice to be able to refresh my curtains with a few sprays. I haven’t had any issues with this damaging or staining any materials in our home. Great solution to eliminate unpleasant odors or refresh a living space.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love Febreze Fabric Spray. If you have pets that you allow on your furniture this is the product you want to use. Makes your furniture smell what ever scent you chose. I love my animals but love my furniture smelling clean more.  Do recommend for all smelly things.
Oakland, CA
Always works well, never an issue. Doesn't' stain. Gets rid of odors and leaves a pleasant light scent behind.
Kennewick, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I like this one because I can use it for the carpet or the armchairs and it even says that for the bed and leaves smelling good it does not damage or stain[product:febreze-fabric-refresher-spring-&-renewal]
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This works wonderfully. Removes this cat smell I uave in my house from my kitty's. It makes it smell so fresh and clean after I use it.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I use Febreze to refresh the couch or pillow. I do not use it alot, but I also use Febreze to refresh the room too.
Atascadero, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Use this on our window drapes and couches alot . Love walking into a house that looks clean and smells fresh and this stuff does exactly that . Doesn't misclolor fabric at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Arlington
il y a 9 mois
Does Febreze Fabric Spray work well on couch and rug ?
Lau L. il y a 9 mois
I have used in my couch and pillows and work perfect!! !!
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
il y a 2 ans
Tessa L. il y a 2 ans
My dog sometimes sneezes if he walks into a cloud of it but he's never had any adverse effects.