Febreze Fabric Spray

Does Febreze Fabric Spray work well on couch and rug ?
Has anyone used this with pets? Could i use this for the couch that my dog is alllowed to sit on
Which is your favorite scent Of Febreze?
Start your review of Febreze Fabric Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My favorite I used this for my bed sheets, , they smell great especially if they just been washed .... the smell last longer.in reviews
I love how it makes the clothes smell so fresh.in reviews
They make my clothes smell great even if I haven't washed them in a while.in reviews
Febreeze is great to use on my car seats to keep them smelling fresh and clean.in reviews
Dezira K.
Roanoke, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Febreze Fabric Spray uploaded by Dezira K.
Purchased at: Target
I love using these around my home, makes it smell so good and isn’t super strong! #smell #fabreze #spray #yummy
Megan S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Can’t say it enough, this spray is amazing! Kinda like perfume, there’s certain brands that don’t stay on your clothes, this spray stays on my blankets, couch and recliners for days and days! I’ll never buy another brand again.
Cassi W.
Winfield, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreeze fabric spray in Gain scent makes my house smell so clean! I spray it everywhere after cleaning. I love the way my house smells so clean and fresh!
Arvy D.
Stanton, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze Fabric Spray uploaded by Arvy D.
I love this product. It's smells so good and it gives your house more of a cleaner feel. And it helps you to feel relaxed and actually feel good. I picked this extra strength but it's not really. It doesn't hurt your nose and it's surprisingly gentle. I would give it a 5star but the perfume doesn't last long. But I still recommend it for sure. Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength Air Freshener (16.9 Fl Oz)
Christy D.
Tunkhannock, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Febreze Fabric Spray uploaded by Christy D.
I keep this on hand and use it on my couches and curtains in between washing my linen. Stink butt dogs will make your couch stink, but this works well at getting rid of the odor until laundry day. My dogs like to burrow in my couch covers, and since the run the roost, who am I to say different? This works well at giving the extra fresh boost to ensure your entire house doesn't smell like dogs, especially since it's winter and baths are not happening!
Fiorela María C.
Lynn, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze Fabric Spray uploaded by Fiorela María C.
Purchased at: Target
I like this product of febreze because is very smells delicious there is many olor I think is a good product I’m recomedent
Adam R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
A good product with many uses for people of any age. When you are young it gets the smell of accidents out of the room. When you are middle age it keeps an aging house and furniture smelling fresh when guests come over. And when you get old it works the same as it did for you were young ...lol
Brandy W.
Lula, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great way to refresh the house!! I like to spray this around the house to eliminate stale odors. We all indoor dogs. One stays in a crate when we are not home or at night because she can not control her need to get into things without supervision. Our dogs like to lay on blankets while on our leather couch. In between washes of blankets I refresh them to avoid our house smelling like dogs. It’s also nice to be able to refresh my curtains with a few sprays. I haven’t had any issues with this damaging or staining any materials in our home. Great solution to eliminate unpleasant odors or refresh a living space.
joylynn G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love Febreze Fabric Spray. If you have pets that you allow on your furniture this is the product you want to use. Makes your furniture smell what ever scent you chose. I love my animals but love my furniture smelling clean more.  Do recommend for all smelly things.
Rab'ia K.
Oakland, CA
Always works well, never an issue. Doesn't' stain. Gets rid of odors and leaves a pleasant light scent behind.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Virginie G.
Arlington
il y a un an
Does Febreze Fabric Spray work well on couch and rug ?
Lau L. il y a un an
I have used in my couch and pillows and work perfect!! !!
Mary R.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
il y a 3 ans
Tessa L. il y a 3 ans
My dog sometimes sneezes if he walks into a cloud of it but he's never had any adverse effects.